• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, so the thing is this

Basically everyone scales to K1-B0's durability feat except, ironically, K1-B0 himself who is just 10-B in AP.

But there are many different issues about this:
The proposals are the following:
  • Downgrade Shuichi Saihara, Angie Yonaga, Miu Iruma, Tsumugi Shirogane and Kokichi Oma back to 10-B.
  • Pre-Upgrades K1-B0 should still have 10-B AP and 9-B Durability
  • Gonta and Tenko's feat should be halved between them, as the feat was made from the combined effort of both, making each of them just 1,840,888 Joules each.
  • Gonta crushing a kid's skull is not quantifiable from its own at all as ofc is much weaker than an average one. Not only skull crush is just 9-C now but it applies to only adults. So remove the calc on it.
  • Downgrade Kaito Momota and Ryoma Hoshi back to the latter's feat (37,619 Joules). They're not fighters like Tenko, their training does not focus on fighting and becoming stronger like she does. One is an astronaut and the other is a tennis player. They have 0 reason to scale from her.
That's all.

EDIT: New stuff has been discussed in the CRT
  • K1-B0 durability will be just 10-B too as him tanking it apparentely is an outlier, given that he's potrayed as pretty weak even in durability, so him being a stonewall doesn't make sense, espacially when other humans in DRV3 get killed from giant rocks or have issues with small alligators. Gonta and Tenko still scale tho
  • Maki Harukawa scales from Tenko as she's implied to be at least on par with her
  • K1-B0's LS in his Post-Upgrades key should be downgraded to Superhuman as kicking away an Exisal is just Striking Strength

Last edited:
Here is just K1-B0 heavily underestimating himself because we are talking about stuntwork, and given that in DR we make literal everyday jobs requiring superhuman stats, stuntwork would require pretty much a similar amount of damage, so not really the best thing.

I never said that she's stronger, but she should at least be comparable, as an assassin's training definitely is much harder than playing tennis/being an astronaut.

Assassins also need enough physical strenght in case they can't use their weapons.

I’m gonna get cooked for this but.. isn’t there just a possibility normal humans in Danganronpa are 9-B? It’s not like that unprecedented

Usually we take actual showings WAYYYY before statements, so I wouldn’t call the feat an outlier

I’m gonna get cooked for this but.. isn’t there just a possibility normal humans in Danganronpa are 9-B? It’s not like that unprecedented
Danganronpa V3 =/= Main Danganronpa.

There are way too feats in Main DR for Tier 9 humans, but both V3 Monokuma and Tsumugi literally died from being crushed from a giant boulder. Gonta's feat of lifting a manhole then throwing it away 5 yards away is viewed as an absurd strenght feat for anyone, or Shuichi and Kaede describe a small alligator as a pretty difficult task. V3 Humans are simply potrayed in a realistic way unlike Main DR ones.
Usually we take actual showings WAYYYY before statements, so I wouldn’t call the feat an outlier
We take how a character is potrayed before illogical stuff.

I agree with the OP.

People shouldn't scale to something unless they have a proper reason for it.

Hm. I wonder... A long time ago, I did a calc in an attempt to upgrade V3's LS via Shuichi hitting a piano but had it rejected cuz it was clearly a striking strength feat in the end. Maybe, I should try to get the kinetic energy of the feat since I already got the mass and speed for it. Idk.

Hm. I wonder... A long time ago, I did a calc in an attempt to upgrade V3's LS via Shuichi hitting a piano but had it rejected cuz it was clearly a striking strength feat in the end. Maybe, I should try to get the kinetic energy of the feat since I already got the mass and speed for it. Idk.
You can probably find the materials made from a piano and calculate the KE needed to destroy it.

Depending on the material, it could result in some solid upgrades.

Uhm, you do realize it needed the help of Maki, Himiko and Post-Upgrades K1-B0, right? Shuichi does not scale to that at all. The way it was done seems too vague to even make it a feat tbf.

And none of them were actually with Shuichi at the time during the feat, narratively. All of them were doing their own things - Maki, Tsugumi, and Himiko were investigating rooms, and Keebs was fighting, and this was stated explictly. So, I am sure that everybody else weren't with Shuichi to help him. So there is some chance that it could scale to him, plus, the game shows it has a slap/smack effect which flings it away, which is definitely a striking strength feat that can be calced.

Back