• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor MHA Revision: Scaling Fix

If he's holding back in power what reason do we have to assume he's going at his top speed? If he's holding back that means no one scales.

Also the Re-Destro thing came from blitzing Dabi and Compress, who admit they didn't see what Re-Destro did to destroy Twice's double.

Well Compress said he didn't see what he did and Dabi said not to ask him when question if he saw it.

If he's holding back in power what reason do we have to assume he's going at his top speed? If he's holding back that means no one scales.

Also the Re-Destro thing came from blitzing Dabi and Compress, who admit they didn't see what Re-Destro did to destroy Twice's double.

Well Compress said he didn't see what he did and Dabi said not to ask him when question if he saw it.
That could have been in reference to what he did to defeat the Twice clone, not his speed. They didn’t know his Quirk was a strength enhancer at that point, so it’s more likely they were trying to figure out if he had a crazy quirk like Overhaul did.

All they saw was him tap the clone and it died, so naturally they don’t know what he did to kill the clone. That doesn’t inherently mean he moved faster than they could see.

Note: I agree that Re-Destro didn't blitz Dabi, just repeating what has been stated.

There are two options. Either Dabi was taken off guard or he got faster by the time of the first war. I'm fine with either, but I lean more towards the former. Since I don't even believe Dabi was giving it his all and was casual. As such he was more likely to be taken off guard. He never cared about saving Giren.

Note: I agree that Re-Destro didn't blitz Dabi, just repeating what has been stated.

There are two options. Either Dabi was taken off guard or he got faster by the time of the first war. I'm fine with either, but I lean more towards the former. Since I don't even believe Dabi was giving it his all and was casual. As such he was more likely to be taken off guard. He never cared about saving Giren.
I prefer the former, since we’ll get the same results for tiers except there will be no scaling issues

I guess that's fine, a Dabi giving his all would be using Flashfire Fist to begin with.

Okay, so Awakened Tomura and Re-Destro get a baseline High Hypersonic rating, as well as Dabi for keeping up with Shoto and hitting Nejire.

As for Mount Lady, can't we scale her combat speed to Hypersonic+ from Kamui Woods, considering she was able to beat a giant villain before Kamui's super move could?

Geten would scale to whatever rating Mt Lady ends up with.

And Tokoyami would just go back to a Hypersonic rating in the meantime.

I guess that's fine, a Dabi giving his all would be using Flashfire Fist to begin with.

Okay, so Awakened Tomura and Re-Destro get a baseline High Hypersonic rating, as well as Dabi for keeping up with Shoto and hitting Nejire.

As for Mount Lady, can't we scale her combat speed to Hypersonic+ from Kamui Woods, considering she was able to beat a giant villain before Kamui's super move could?

Geten would scale to whatever rating Mt Lady ends up with.

And Tokoyami would just go back to a Hypersonic rating in the meantime.
That sounds fine to me.

I still think Tokoyami should scale to Dabi since his blasts likely weren’t any slower; just less powerful

There is no reason to assume something so complicated as him having max speed but less power. Occam's Razor in full effect here, since we know he was holding back that means his attacks were not as strong or as fast as his non Flashfire Fist flames. It's far more complicated to say they were still at their highest speed.

Him not saying he didn't make them slower doesn't mean they weren't slower. The burden of proof is on you to provide evidence his attack speed was still at maximum speed. Since your making a claim that the speed wasn't lowered despite him saying he made his blast weaker.

If he made his blast weaker to save up some gas in the tank like he says, that means they'd be slower and less powerful. By the very laws of physics, putting less power into something that moves means it moves slower. Dabi's flames against Tokoyami even lack any physical force, they don't push his foot when hit, they just engulf it like normal fire. Which just shows how little power he's actually using.

You must provide evidence that supports your notion, and I already know that evidence doesn't exist.

I refuse to speak about this topic with you. As all I see is a headache coming if I try to convince you.

Apologies if this is coming off as rude, but I'm not okay with your "idea" whatsoever.

Whatever, I’m not really that firm about Tokoyami’s scaling so I can drop it if it’s outweighed

So only Dabi with Flashfire will scale to High Hypersonic?

Also, if Dabi can utilize Flashfire techniques that are more potent than Endeavor’s, should he get High Hypersonic+ attack speed, just not reactions or combat speed? If his fire is more powerful, logically the attacks should be faster than Endeavor’s

Wont affect scaling since no one dodged or reacted to a Flashfire attack from Dabi

Last edited:
Dabi will have the same speed stats as Shoto, but now that you said that, we don't separate the attack speed of normal attacks from Flashfire attacks in Shoto's profile, he just have "High Hypersonic with Half Cold Half Hot", and not "higher with Flashfire Fist" or anything like that.

Dabi will have the same speed stats as Shoto, but now that you said that, we don't separate the attack speed of normal attacks from Flashfire attacks in Shoto's profile, he just have "High Hypersonic with Half Cold Half Hot", and not "higher with Flashfire Fist" or anything like that.
So should I put for Dabi:

High Hypersonic, High Hypersonic+ attack speed with Flashfire Fist” since his Flashfire should be faster than Endeavor’s due to being more powerful

Once this part gets finalized, I can start inputting the changes

And also the idea of just giving Dabi and Shoto straight up High Hypersonic speed since they propel themselves with fire mid-combat, similar to how Endeavor does it

Okay, but I want to apply the changes since there are some minor changes I still need to incorporate to the profiles.

The changes have been applied, hopefully I didn't miss anything.

Back