• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gonna add a few minor ability additions for MHA profiles that I believe are missing.

Todoroki: Limited Explosion Manipulation (via Flashfreeze Heatwave. Should be straightforward considering the scientific explanation behind the move)

Shihai Kuroiro: Limited Intangibility (Can merge his body into shadows to become unable to be hit)

Number 6: Plasma Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation (via the most recent Vigilantes chapters)

Re-Destro: Shockwave Creation (via his attacks)

Nine: Not an ability but he should have Class T lifting strength in his final key for being able to clash and hold up against 100% OFA Bakugou with barriers

Manga Fukidashi: Minor Law Manipulation (Whatever he says materializes in reality)

Don't really think Todoroki classifies for any form of explosion manipulation just because its less an ability and more just an aftereffect of his powers.
Shihai, I think immersion is more fitting since he's not really turning intangible here's more just going somewhere where he can't be touched.
Number 6 needs scans, just because I don't know what you're talking about exactly.
Re-Destro the shockwaves are a result of his AP not something he does as an ability so no.
Nine, unsure of, haven't watched the movie.
Manga is more fitting for Creation than Law Manipulation but the current profile has it listed as matter manipulation so I'm unsure if any change should be made

Don't really think Todoroki classifies for any form of explosion manipulation just because its less an ability and more just an aftereffect of his powers.
Shihai, I think immersion is more fitting since he's not really turning intangible here's more just going somewhere where he can't be touched.
Number 6 needs scans, just because I don't know what you're talking about exactly.
Re-Destro the shockwaves are a result of his AP not something he does as an ability so no.
Nine, unsure of, haven't watched the movie.
Manga is more fitting for Creation than Law Manipulation but the current profile has it listed as matter manipulation so I'm unsure if any change should be made
For Todoroki, the ability itself isn’t really a fire attack or an ice attack. He manipulates the temperature and changes it rapidly

Shihai’s thing makes sense

I’ll try to link Number 6’s things

It's not an ability though for Todoroki, its just the aftereffects of combining two of his own abilites. I don't think that would classify him getting it as a power.

It's not an ability though for Todoroki, its just the aftereffects of combining two of his own abilites. I don't think that would classify him getting it as a power.
Todoroki has air manipulation listed, when it’s a combination of his two abilities. I don’t see why not for this

Hmm, if that's the case then this would replace his air manipulation. Probably best for another mod to come here since I'm not too confident in either being there.

Back