• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
All the tags put here are wrong, nobody goes to watch CRTs at the tag with that name rather than our list of all CRTs, "Kirby (Character)" is nothing, and you're not trying to make any change to the Physics Manipulation page. This is just Toon Force, which he already has.

I considered putting the "Kirby (series)" tag, but I didn't because this is character specific. If the "Kirby (character)" tag is nothing, then it should be replaced or removed. This CRT should be pretty simple anyway. I'm not trying to change the physics manipulation page. I'm just trying to give Kirby a new abillity or expand upon his already existing toon force (since it currently only talks about how it allows him to briefly walk without a floor, eat his own dreams and make a starship). No matter what you wanna call it, it's a power that isn't specified on his profile. The only way I can see it being meaningless is if he's gonna lose it after the 2-C upgrade.

Any user can add and remove tags, let alone you from your own thread. You should have undertood by reading that I didn't ask you if you were trying to change the physics manipulation page, but that since you weren't, the tag of the power shouldn't be on the thread.

Kirby can have written in his toon force how the meteor he bats isn't destroyed after being hit back away and moving faster than before, but aside from that there isn't anything to note.

It's still related to it. So what? All this thread needs it the "Kirby (Series)" tag and nothing else? Is that it?

Sure. Let's go with that. The more I think about it, the less I think this is gonna matter once Kirby gets upgraded. Normally, I think this should be analyzed more carefully, but in this context, I can't afford to care any more than this.

Back