• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Haxs Additions for DMC

I think some mid to high tiers may qualify for this.
I recomand to just say who qualifies in their owm profile, Gilver is more skilled than someone like Nightmare for sure so i don't think intelligence matters that much, hell kitty despite being a general Pretty much acts animalistic.

I recomand to just say who qualifies in their owm profile, Gilver is more skilled than someone like Nightmare for sure so i don't think intelligence matters that much, hell kitty despite being a general Pretty much acts animalistic.
That's kind of what I meant, to look for case by case and then apply the ones that do qualify.

Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution Negations (At least Low-Godly, Types 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9: Demons can nullify each other's evolutionary skills, as pointed out that the Demon World is a world of survival of the most stronger one, as show that Dante was stated that he will be killed by the Neo Generator if he don't run faster enough to reach his destination quickly, was going to be killed by the Key of Ardor if Dante did not run fast enough to save his own life and was only still alive by holding it because of his sheer force of will, was stated to be able to be killed by Sin Scythe a lower class of demon species and later by Nightmare, who was stated to become so powerful in their last encounter that he is able to kill Dante now. Nero was easily overpowered by Agnus and killed by a mere single stab in the stomach, which required Yamato to ressurect him
Huh??, what the hell, i'm confused

This is just Self-Destruct
This shit is too long, but anyway from what i can understand, just because you can fight toe to toe with someone have Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Action doesn't mean you too have those abilities, or else i gonna give everyone who fought Ultra Instinct Goku these abilities.....

Also iirc, isn't most of these things except already on Demon Physiology page???

Can just be dura , again.
Yeah, but with the context from vol 1 that changes, whitheout that, yeah, dura was the most safest option
Sure but not enough to warramt a upgrade for demons as a whole cuz alot of demons also get washed or Something
I mean more them 15 demons will scale to that, so is either very common in DMC verse that they have/or the skill to deal with institive reaction guys

So it shou go because of how much demons have that

Can just be dura , again.
Yeah, but with the context from vol 1 that changes, whitheout that, yeah, dura was the most safest option
Sure but not enough to warramt a upgrade for demons as a whole cuz alot of demons also get washed or Something
I mean more them 15 demons will scale to that, so is either very common in DMC verse that they have/or the skill to deal with institive reaction guys
I still intend to comment here... someday...hopefully
Nah your laziness won't alow that

Huh??, what the hell, i'm confused
Well, basically demons can kill eacth other, since they can adapt to their own attacks just like the Sparda boys can, they should have this ability
This is just Self-Destruct
Yeah, but still feat explosion haxs, so idk where is your point here
This shit is too long, but anyway from what i can understand, just because you can fight toe to toe with someone have Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Action doesn't mean you too have those abilities, or else i gonna give everyone who fought Ultra Instinct Goku these abilities.....
Like i'm said above, the amout of demons that will scale to that, should at least give them the skill to deal with institive reaction guys at least
Also iirc, isn't most of these things except already on Demon Physiology page???
Nah, i'm cheked thye are not there witrh the exception of the desire things from demons, but i'm decite to add here just to show how consitenty their RE is across the verse

Only 15 implies most of them don't have it
Well, just like i'm said alot of demons will get that by demons that are able to tango with sparda descendants and by scaling to demons that fougth them

I'm indiferent if they get instintive reaction or the skill to deal with it, i'm won either way anyway

Hell Vanguard and eventually was also able to make him retreat from their fight, who was stated to be feared in the entire Demon World because of his combat prowess
Only some inhabits, unless You wanna 4a hell vanguard and pre dt dante ofc for being able to beat the so called feared by whole underworld

Nightmare is a brute even If we scale him to dante, matching him will only be via hax and raw power

https://devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Nightmare_(Familiar) nico says he can't even think for itself with it's only porpuse being destruction

we see him as a familiar just throw hits

And even the actual scans, it isn't saying Nightmares matches dante just that he tougher after coming from dream realm, can be 3 percent diffivulty to 7 percent diffivulty and stataments still stands

Torment scan seems to refer to the demons from dante mind, hence why the "the black dream therapy".

Third scan says he is ready to do it, via we don't know what, and This word can Just mean uh yk https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/be-ready-to-do

V scan ie clearly via strength as he gazzes Nightmare strength up "it was truly powerfull, out of all my cards he the strongest one",Order of the sword should be removed, cuz thy also have human knowdlege and teaching on their side, so they wouldn't be in demons explanation. Agreed they skilled tjo

Cleared this up cuz Tony is lazy

Last edited:
1. Seems fine

2. Exactly who? No one bar Mundus has survived a fight with any of them and evolved. Hell even the ones that survived didn't evolve. This is straight up false.

3. This is more like regen (which they already have). Power bestowal is fine tho.

Idk of weapons awakening powers count as power bestowal

Also Trish never healed Dante.

4. This is fine. The heat part is just for the angelos tho

5. Pretty sure they already have this, if not it should be added

6. Apparently this wiki doesn't grant invulnerability even if you have the textbook definition (the fallen for example).

7. I remember reading something that contradicts this but I can't find it. Neutral for now until I find them

8. This is already in the demon physiology page iirc

9. No to this, big fat no. Key of ardor isn't a demon, neo generator isn't a demon. Sin Scythe is an outlier and the nightmare thing has been debunked to hell and back in the numerous attempts you have made.

As for demons killing each other, that's not negation of anything as all demons have soul hax and low godly. Destroying their souls is enough and killing someone isn't negating their reactive evolution, after all how is one supposed to evolve if they are straight up killed.

Type 9 isn't even negated given it only works from demons projecting themselves to other dimensions FROM the demon world

10. Pretty sure this is something they have too. If anything just add it can also be done via possession.

If a person is possessed by a demon, he will completely lose his mind and is also required for the person to have a strong mind and body also soul to not get consumed by a demon if then wishes to uses their powers.

That is absolutely irrelevant for whatever you are trying to add. Hell it's actually a weakness.

11. This is fine, the scan is wrong tho. Should use page 72 and 73, specifically this:

He remembered fighting shadow-like demons who when
near death would become similarly frantic, only to explode when killed.
That’s what this creature was reminding Dante of - though
Dante wanted to take it out of its
misery, it was clear it was only going to die when it damn
well pleased to.

12. First part is fine. Should be noted they resurrect as demons tho.

Second part isn't resurrection (because the demon in question isn't coming back to life, rather creating a new Entity

13- Acausality (Type 1): Demons are unaffected by changes in the past and future, as show with the Demon World bringing back Phantom from the past to the present while his present version was not affected by the time paradoxes happening in DMC2 events.
13. There is a lot of stuff here that isn't necessary. Only the phantom stuff gives type 1, ignore the rest.

14. Another whole essay that amount to nothing.

No demon can keep up with them.

The analytical skills stuff is literally only for the Machiavelli Angels (demons made with the Sparda family battle data), it scales to no one but them

Beowulf being as strong as Dante isn't the same as being as skilled as Dante.

Hell Vanguard doesn't scale to yo Dante in any way, shape or form. It literally ran away the second it had a chance.

The Tony thing isn't skill, it literally says the demons are smarter and thus employ actual tactics, strategy and weapons to ambush Dante. Nothing about skills

Nero already has this because of his Sparda heritage, don't use him to justify all demons having this. In fact don't use any demon related to Sparda for this.

The nightmare shit has been DEBUNKED several times, when are you gonna stop with it?

Nightmare being able to fight Urizen isn't the same as being skilled.

Malphas got easily dispatched by Nero, hell her kit is all about hax and magic which Nero resists rendering the whole fight to ramming him with the chicken iirc. No to this either.

Once again you are trying to use the Sparda heirs to scale everyone, a big fat no.

15- Demons are stronger in their demonic forms compared to their human forms as mentioned by Lady.
This is not wrong. In their demonic forms they are at the peak of their power which is what lady says, in any case they nerf themselves by getting a human form. It should be a weakness.

Only some inhabits, unless You wanna 4a hell vanguard and pre dt dante ofc for being able to beat the so called feared by whole underworld
Hell Vanguard would still scale above Vol 1 Dante and the demons no?

Since he is feared in the Demon World for his skill in combat , he should at least scale to demons on that level (8-C rn)
Nightmare is a brute even If we scale him to dante, matching him will only be via hax and raw power

https://devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Nightmare_(Familiar) nico says he can't even think for itself with it's only porpuse being destruction

we see him as a familiar just throw hits

And even the actual scans, it isn't saying Nightmares matches dante just that he tougher after coming from dream realm, can be 3 percent diffivulty to 7 percent diffivulty and stataments still stands

Torment scan seems to refer to the demons from dante mind, hence why the "the black dream therapy".

Third scan says he is ready to do it, via we don't know what, and This word can Just mean uh yk https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/be-ready-to-do

V scan ie clearly via strength as he gazzes Nightmare strength up "it was truly powerfull, out of all my cards he the strongest one",Order of the sword should be removed, cuz thy also have human knowdlege and teaching on their side, so they wouldn't be in demons explanation. Agreed they skilled tjo

Cleared this up cuz Tony is lazy

Well, since this debate happened in discord about Nigthmare's skill

He will only scale to Dante and Urizen via raw power

1. Seems fine

2. Exactly who? No one bar Mundus has survived a fight with any of them and evolved. Hell even the ones that survived didn't evolve. This is straight up false.
Sparda vs Bolverk, Sparda vs Argosax, Sparda vs all the Demon Kings, Dante vs Pluto, Dante vs Nigthmare, Dante vs Bewoulf, Dante vs Arkham, Nero vs Agnus, Nero vs Credo, Nero vs Sanctus, etc

They all survive a figth with them, not to mention that as stated in DMC1 guidebook

They get stronger as they attack or get hit, which kinda help proves my point
3. This is more like regen (which they already have). Power bestowal is fine tho.
I mean they giving DE to other demons would count as healing no since his external source helping them heal back to peak
Idk of weapons awakening powers count as power bestowal
It does the last time i checked the page iirc
Also Trish never healed Dante.
Giving DE= Healing a Demon/Character
4. This is fine. The heat part is just for the angelos tho
They use the souls of multiple times of demons as their core, so nah it scale to demons in general
5. Pretty sure they already have this, if not it should be added
The last time i'm checked it was not there iirc
6. Apparently this wiki doesn't grant invulnerability even if you have the textbook definition (the fallen for example).
Really? That's sucks them, what is the "standart" for invunerability shenarigans them
7. I remember reading something that contradicts this but I can't find it. Neutral for now until I find them
Ok
8. This is already in the demon physiology page iirc
Nah i checked it was not there
9. No to this, big fat no. Key of ardor isn't a demon, neo generator isn't a demon. Sin Scythe is an outlier and the nightmare thing has been debunked to hell and back in the numerous attempts you have made.
I mean it was created by demons would that count?

The Nigthmare thing i never did in the past idk what you are talking about
As for demons killing each other, that's not negation of anything as all demons have soul hax and low godly. Destroying their souls is enough and killing someone isn't negating their reactive evolution, after all how is one supposed to evolve if they are straight up killed.

Type 9 isn't even negated given it only works from demons projecting themselves to other dimensions FROM the demon world

10. Pretty sure this is something they have too. If anything just add it can also be done via possession.

That is absolutely irrelevant for whatever you are trying to add. Hell it's actually a weakness.

11. This is fine, the scan is wrong tho. Should use page 72 and 73, specifically this:

He remembered fighting shadow-like demons who when
near death would become similarly frantic, only to explode when killed.
That’s what this creature was reminding Dante of - though
Dante wanted to take it out of its
misery, it was clear it was only going to die when it damn
well pleased to.

12. First part is fine. Should be noted they resurrect as demons tho.

Second part isn't resurrection (because the demon in question isn't coming back to life, rather creating a new Entity

13. There is a lot of stuff here that isn't necessary. Only the phantom stuff gives type 1, ignore the rest.

14. Another whole essay that amount to nothing.

No demon can keep up with them.

The analytical skills stuff is literally only for the Machiavelli Angels (demons made with the Sparda family battle data), it scales to no one but them

Beowulf being as strong as Dante isn't the same as being as skilled as Dante.

Hell Vanguard doesn't scale to yo Dante in any way, shape or form. It literally ran away the second it had a chance.

The Tony thing isn't skill, it literally says the demons are smarter and thus employ actual tactics, strategy and weapons to ambush Dante. Nothing about skills

Nero already has this because of his Sparda heritage, don't use him to justify all demons having this. In fact don't use any demon related to Sparda for this.

The nightmare shit has been DEBUNKED several times, when are you gonna stop with it?

Nightmare being able to fight Urizen isn't the same as being skilled.

Malphas got easily dispatched by Nero, hell her kit is all about hax and magic which Nero resists rendering the whole fight to ramming him with the chicken iirc. No to this either.

Once again you are trying to use the Sparda heirs to scale everyone, a big fat no.

This is not wrong. In their demonic forms they are at the peak of their power which is what lady says, in any case they nerf themselves by getting a human form. It should be a weakness.

Respond the rest later need to go back to irl shenarigans

Sparda vs Bolverk, Sparda vs Argosax, Sparda vs all the Demon Kings, Dante vs Pluto, Dante vs Nigthmare, Dante vs Bewoulf, Dante vs Arkham, Nero vs Agnus, Nero vs Credo, Nero vs Sanctus, etc

They all survive a figth with them, not to mention that as stated in DMC1 guidebook
So... do you have any proof Bolverk evolved? Or that Argosaxevolvelved? or that anyone sparda fought evolved? Nightmare? Pluto? Beowulf? Dante never fought arkham, Agnus never evolved either nor credo, etc.

Do you have any proof they evolved at all?

Remember the crux of the argument here is not that they survived, is that you apparently want to give them the same abilities as the Sparda clan because they survived(?) and apparently evolved because of that.

They get stronger as they attack or get hit, which kinda help proves my pointThey get stronger as they attack or get hit, which kinda help proves my point

That's already in the demon physiology page as fear/pain/blood empowerment.

I mean they giving DE to other demons would count as healing no since his external source helping them heal back to peak
Well, after reading it all again you are right. The reasoning needs to change tho, you threw a lot of unrelated and useless stuff there.

It does the last time i checked the page iirc
If the page say so then fine
Giving DE= Healing a Demon/Character
Considering how DE works in general and the **** ton of dangerous effects it has I really doubt that. In any case it should be a limited thing as Malphas didn't permanently heal V nor Nightmare and the scan says absolutely nothing about Trish healing Dante.

They use the souls of multiple times of demons as their core, so nah it scale to demons in general
I disagree but let's see what the others think.
Really? That's sucks them, what is the "standart" for invunerability shenarigans them
Idk, ask the mods.
Nah i checked it was not there
Anyways, we need other "possession" scans. We have a lot of sources to go through and the description you made is bad so that needs to be fixed too.
I mean it was created by demons would that count?
The tower and the castle were both created by humans who worship evil. Also even if it was created by demons it wouldn't count as those artifacts are not demons.

The Nigthmare thing i never did in the past idk what you are talking about
we have like 4 threads of you trying to scale Nightmare to Dante using the same scan

please don't respond to the things I agreed with it just makes the post bigger

Since he is feared in the Demon World for his skill in combat , he should at least scale to demons on that level (8-C rn)
Uh i was already planning tier 7 upgrades for blitz and in turn dante and gilver when This ans palito threads are done

So... do you have any proof Bolverk evolved? Or that Argosaxevolvelved? or that anyone sparda fought evolved? Nightmare? Pluto? Beowulf? Dante never fought arkham, Agnus never evolved either nor credo, etc.
Nigthmare is stated to got stronger on eacth encouter with Dante, same with the other Mundus's generals

You kinda forget that as stated in the scans that linked in the op that demons can adapt in bad situations all the time, that's cover the rest of unestated AD and RE shenarigans

Also "Dante never fouth Arkham"

DMC3: I joke to you Tony?
That's already in the demon physiology page as fear/pain/blood empowerment.
Yeah, but since we know that demons getting stronger count not only as physical growuth, but on haxs departamento, RE would makes more Sense, plus the amout of RE statetements should be there to avoind making this page more big them it is

And still more haxs come in the way when i'm being lazy
Well, after reading it all again you are right. The reasoning needs to change tho, you threw a lot of unrelated and useless stuff there.
Fair
Considering how DE works in general and the **** ton of dangerous effects it has I really doubt that. In any case it should be a limited thing as Malphas didn't permanently heal V nor Nightmare and the scan says absolutely nothing about Trish healing Dante.
Precius Tears guidebook says that if i'm not mistaken, plus i'm linked there iirc
Idk, ask the mods.
Not sure if this helps to prove more invul shenarigans that i'm found yesterday, but demons are stated to be stronger when they activate their own Devil Trigger stated, and can only be harmed by other oponent if a demon is on their own Devil Trigger state
Anyways, we need other "possession" scans. We have a lot of sources to go through and the description you made is bad so that needs to be fixed too.
Ok
The tower and the castle were both created by humans who worship evil. Also even if it was created by demons it wouldn't count as those artifacts are not demons.
Well, fair, but pretty sure DMC1 stating that the Demon World is survival of the most powerfull and capable would count towards demons killing eacth other no?
we have like 4 threads of you trying to scale Nightmare to Dante using the same scan
Which 4 thread actually? Plus would the facth that Urizen is comparable to Nelo Angelo since V's is stated that he have the heart but lacks the body wield the DSS count towards that

Afterwall, Griffon said if not losing his demon side, V would have been able to use the DSS on her fullest
please don't respond to the things I agreed with it just makes the post bigger
Fair, Sorry.

Uh i was already planning tier 7 upgrades for blitz and in turn dante and gilver when This ans palito threads are done
Darm, gonna have to wait on the "wait list" them

I was planning to try to upgrade DMC3 Dante and Vergil, DMC4 Nero, DMC5 Nero, DMC2 Lucia and BtN Lucia keys XD

And why we scale like this?
Uhhh i will have tk find ues but lets keep this for when i drop mine, thos yk echidna is 7b for same feat
Darm, gonna have to wait on the "wait list" them

I was planning to try to upgrade DMC3 Dante and Vergil, DMC4 Nero, DMC5 Nero, DMC2 Lucia and BtN Lucia keys XD
Check discord If You interseeted for hell vanguard. Say shat You had in store for them too

Back