• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Hank and KOTH ability Possiblility

So in several episodes, near the end. Hank and other cast members will sometime talk with the audience. Like when Bobby was telling the audience how a magic tricked worked or when Hank talked about voting. I'm wondering should this give them Breaking the Fourth Wall. Or should it be considered sort of non canon. I feel some like talking about certain subjects of the episode may be able to be considered non canon. But some just was them interacting with the audience. Like Bobby telling the magic trick. What do y'all think about it?

I don't believe that hank has it because it was his actor talking he says as an actor in that scene and talking about the acting within which might be engough to say the others don't count but they stay in character so up to debate honestly don't believe it

It wasn't the actor talking though. It was meant to be hank talking. No indication or suggestion it was just the actor speaking to them. And the fact they stay in character and it's simply things like how Bobby was just explaining how the magic trick worked to the audience.

eh still feels very iffy to me that no one has done it in the actual episode just in the credits sequence and it's happend only like once for each character

Back