• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wall Level King of the hill and minor additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
so found a couple of wall level feats did two calcs for these feats from king of the hill there's also these two feats from New Cowboy on the Block where Wille Lane busts apart hank's fence (13:31) and flips over a car with the assistance of 4 other people (18:25) also hank once tanked crashing off a motorcycle

I have a single ability addition and that's for dale he should have a resistance to heat for grabbing and throwing a canister of tear gas which these things can heat up to 310°C , once stated he scalded off his fingerprints and afterwards appeared perfectly fine (although dale statements should be taken with a grain for salt), wasn't affected from having propane blown up in his face, and once was trapped in the back of a truck at 105 degrees outside and they were in this truck for a couple of hours

also, a very minor thing that bugs me is equipment

Dale often carries A Glock, 6 shooter revolver, ninja stars, and two knives we seen him with this equipment in Soldier of Misfortune (5:30) and in who's the dummy where he showcases carrying the two guns mentioned earlier (11:00)

also, a couple of things to note for speed is Connie was once able to chase her dog who's a westie, Bobby was able to do this too with ladybird both in westie side story , and boomhauer kept up with a garbage truck once

so found a couple of wall level feats did two calcs for these feats from king of the hill
Replied to these
He just pulled it apart, those are held together by just a couple nails, it's not necessarily a superhuman feat
and flips over a car with the assistance of 4 other people (18:25)
That's not really superhuman either... I mean that's five people and a small-ish car.
Dunno if that'd directly scale to the speed of the bike but eh might be fine

Replied to these

He just pulled it apart, those are held together by just a couple nails, it's not necessarily a superhuman feat

That's not really superhuman either... I mean that's five people and a small-ish car.

Dunno if that'd directly scale to the speed of the bike but eh might be fine
Thank you very much for looking at these! about the two willie lane feats later in the scene right after we can see that he actually pulled it off by tearing off the wood on it as well as crumbling it up and a mid-size car will weigh in at around 1,524 kg meaning they lifted 304.8 kg each still peak human but higher than the sofa feat I believe

I've also replied to the two comments really sending this texas DMV link the speed limit is on page 55 of the pdf

so 2 out of the 4 have been accepted and 1 has been outright rejected

so Mista's earlier idea of 9-C to 9-B makes sense to me and I'll try to word things

Attack Potency: Street level (Cable of busting through a fence with ease, Comparable to Boomhauer who is a Texas Ranger, Can fight and overpower Bill Dauterive, who overpowered 6 football players with an injured knee, superior to Luanne who matched Freeda Foreman, and lasted 3 rounds, who was the best boxer in Texas and daughter of a two-time heavy champion boxer), likely Wall level (Easily harms and threatens Dale Gribble who withstood this explosion and tanked getting hit by Hank's Truck)

No, I meant, just add one of those pre-existing justifications to the AP section when you make the updates, it's more than enough as is, sorry, could have worded it better

I will close this thread then. What Armorchompy accepted above seems fine to me as well btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back