• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Haku Fix

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Alright, so it seems Haku’s profile was ruined had ‘higher as an Edo Tensei’ added at some point. I’m making this CRT to fix that, among other things.

There seems to be a misconception that Haku somehow got stronger as an Edo - unlike almost every other Edo Tensei, mind you - because of this scan. That scan is not saying Haku got stronger as an Edo (and even if it was, it’s contradicting the manga that says Edo Tensei are weaker than their alive selves), it’s a quote from Haku that refers to Naruto.

As confirmation, I got the raws translated here (thanks to @/Wankbreaker) as “He will become even stronger!” which is almost exactly the same as what Haku says here in Chapter 521, referring to Naruto.

So no, Haku didn’t get stronger as an Edo Tensei, and everything on his page that says he did should be removed. I would also like to add a note to his page about this, since this isn’t the first time the “Edo Haku is stronger” thing has come up. A draft of this proposed note (as well as a note explaining that Haku was holding back in the LoW arc, which is already accepted but isn’t noted anywhere on his page) can be found here.

I’m also seeing that his speed justification was edited here, but the CRT linked doesn’t line up with the changes made, so I’ll be re-implementing his speed justification from the previous speed revision.

Last edited:
Is there also already a note to not make any attempts to scale Naruto and Sasuke to Haku during the LoW Arc? I see some people try to argue that all the time so I want it nipped in the bud permanently.

It's actually funny because the profile says
possibly higher as an Edo Tensei
And then
Massively Hypersonic+ (Threw his senbon fast enough to intercept Zabuza’s shuriken, he's also comparable to him.[24] Despite having expended much of his chakra already,[25] he reacted to a charge from a feral Kyūbi Influence Naruto.[26] As a weakened Edo Tensei, he blocked the Leaf Coiling Whirlwinds from Might Guy and Rock Lee[27] and defended himself and Zabuza from Sai’s ink birds[28][Note 1])
Considering Naruto doesn't have UES anymore might wanna fix this too
possibly higher as an Edo Tensei (Although he lacks feats, Edo Haku is stated to be stronger. Therefore his attack potency should be somewhat comparable to his durability, due to chakra’s nature as a universal energy system)

Considering Naruto doesn't have UES anymore might wanna fix this too
That’s part of the Edo is stronger scaling, so that’s getting removed too.
Is there also already a note to not make any attempts to scale Naruto and Sasuke to Haku during the LoW Arc? I see some people try to argue that all the time so I want it nipped in the bud permanently.
I could’ve sworn there was a note like that already, but I can add that as well.

That’s part of the Edo is stronger scaling, so that’s getting removed too.

I could’ve sworn there was a note like that already, but I can add that as well.
For clarification I mean in terms of all stats, not just speed. As it stands Haku's profile only mentions a note about his family name and the lightspeed mirrors.

Back