• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Firey and Announcer revision

There should also be Bombys explosion feats as well, and then this one feat where Remote malfunctions and explodes.

Also, Ive been doing a calc that scales to Four and Donut, which is this feat. I managed to calc it at Large Planet Level, you will see it in a blog soon.

Problem is, we dont know how big that "Dream Island" replica was, so thats likely a hard calc.

Though, we are unsure if that replica is actually supposed to be a life-size replica of Dream Island, as its never said.

Not sure if this helps, but In a video about creating Yoyle city, Pencil is said to be 1.7 metres tall.

Maybe we can scale based on that.

Well, if the calculation has been accepted, the result can probably be applied.

What are the conclusions here regarding the other suggested powers and abilities in this thread?

Basically anything said above for both Announcer and Firey on the OP.

For Four, he should get Fourth-Wall Awareness, Size Manipulation, and an upgrade to 5-A plus Class Y Lifting Strength and Massively Hypersonic+ Attack Speed scaling from Donut, who was using Fours powers while merged with him.

For everyone else, they should get their tiers changed to High 7-C for the feat X did. They should also get a potential speed upgrade of likely Supersonic+ speed scaling from X, who was moving 2,763 miles an hour. Also Heat Resistance to anyone eliminated during Flowers elimination.

Well, I guess this means I can make a potential page for the verse, and maybe even more BFDI profiles.

What are the justifications for the listed statistics?

Turns out, maybe for Announcer, he should be "At least High 7-C (can harm other contestants who scaled to X), possibly higher (sold a Black Hole due to budget cuts)".

Does this look good?

I do not know. Sorry. I have still not received sufficient explanations/justifications for the new statistics.

Okay. To be more specific...

Fours Fourth Wall Break comes from here, breaks the fourth wall talking to the viewers watching, his Low-High Regenerationn comes from here, regenerated from a puddle, his Size Manipulation comes from here, and the attack, Class Y lifting strength, and attack speed should come from this calc.

The contestants have been shown a few times to harm X such as Gelati, Pie, Snowball, etc.. They would also trade blows with each other, such as Gelatin pushing Tennis Ball, and he tanked it despite falling off from the impact. Tennis Ball would eventually be harmed by Blocky, who killed him, and then Blocky would harm Flower by kicking her, then Flower would be harmed and killed by Firey via a push, and the chain goes on. It would also scale to their durability/attack for harming each other.

So have the relevant calculations been accepted and are the other suggestions scaled from valid statistics of other characters

1. Yes

2. The Class 100 lifting strength and Sub Relativistic speed should only scale to Robot Flower, and the Class Y lifting strength, 5-A attack (presumably scaling to durability as well), and Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed should only scale to Four and Donut (Power of Four). As for everyone else, their tier would be High 7-C scaling from X's hole digging feat, their speed would be changed to Supersonic+ scaling from X, as for Announcer, his unknown tier would most likely be "High 7-C, possibly far higher". The possibly far higher is for erasing a black hole, by selling it due to budget cuts. However, how Announcer did it was unknown, and I theorize that he either erased it from existence or teleported it to another location. Can this potentially be calced, by the way?

I still do not really understand the rationales for the statistics scaling. It is probably best if you ask other staff members to give input here.

I was asked to appear. Can I get a list of calcs that need looking at? Was asked for that specific reason. And no, EE and Teleportation can't be calc'd to give some form of AP.

Right Here. (The Robot Flower one would need to be recalced for something brought up to me regarding heights)

And also, I guess Announcer will just have his tier changed from Unknown to High 7-C scaling from the cast of BFDI? And about the black hole being "sold", was that more of Existence Erasure, or BFR via Teleportation?

And do you agree with said abilities that were shown on the thread?

I believe Dora was moving at Mach 0.2421215836157435, or Subsonic. You will see it on my BFB Calc blog soon, but I managed to pre-calc it. It just needs to be converted onto the blog.

Black hole being solid is... well. It sorta goes against black hole standards, so I s'pose BFR is the closest you'll get?

Type 4 and Fire Manip in OP look fine.

I think that only the suggestions in the first post have been evaluated. Not the other parts.

Mr. Bambu said:
Black hole being solid is... well. It sorta goes against black hole standards, so I s'pose BFR is the closest you'll get?

Type 4 and Fire Manip in OP look fine.
You forgot a few other parts, which are the tierings of the characters. If you dont know...

Four: 9-B —> 5-A (Because of this feat)

Announcer: Unknown —> High 7-C (Scaling from the other contestents, whom he harms)

Firey and any other future BFDI contestent added to the wiki: 9-B —> High 7-C (Scaling from X's Hole feat)

...no, I didn't. I've already said the 5-A feat was eval'd, and doesn't need my looking at. I already looked at the High 7-C feat and deemed it fine. I don't know the verse at all and it seems to have weird scaling points so I really just have to trust you not to **** it up, basically.

So uh. You know. Be careful and such.

So both the 5-A and High 7-C calculations have been evaluated and accepted by the calc group then?

Well, if the other staff members are fine with this, I hope that it should be okay.

So may I edit them, or more should there be more input?

Also, another question. Can I still make the profiles for other BFDI characters? Because I once stumbled upon a message on Dargoos wall saying that no YouTube profiles should be made until further notice.

5B285CEB-3771-438A-9306-F83B8B503628

Back