• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Dead By Daylight AP + Speed Revisions

Hello. This is a pretty simple thread. Killers should get an AP boost, thanks to the Wraith ripping a man's spine out. According to this calculation from Jasonsith, such a feat is worth 681 Kilojoules, which is 2.6x higher than the current rating of 258 Kilojoules. This next thing is a very specific one. The Trickster's Showstopper blades move at 55m/s, which is Subsonic. This should give him Subsonic attack speed, and could upgrade everyone's speed based on if these blades can be dodged or not. Trickster's range should also be upgraded to Hundreds of meters, as he can throw his blades up to 128 meters away. Next, the Huntress's attack speed should also be upgraded to Subsonic because her hatchets have a maximum speed of 40 m/s. Once again, if its possible for survivors to dodge them, it may lead to either a speed upgrade, or at least a speed value for them, which means that I'd be requesting calculations if someone can either find a video of this happening, or can pull it off themselves.

TLDR: AP Upgrade for Killers from 258 KJ to 681 KJ, Trickster and Huntress get Subsonic Attack Speed Upgrades.

I don't think the knives can really be dodged, it's more like Trickster can miss. I don't think this speed should scale to anyone besides Trickster and Huntress. Do you happen to have a source for these speeds?

I agree with the AP upgrade, though I think calculating the pallet/wall breaking would be a more concrete feat. If anyone would be willing to calculate the Killers breaking the pallettes and walls, that would be preferable.

Nie sądzę, żeby noże można było robić, naprawdę chcesz , to więc tak, Trickster mógł chybić . Nie sądzę, że ta 200 powinna się skalować do kogokolwiek poza Tricksterem i Huntress. Czy zdarza Ci się mieć źródło tej prędkości?

Zgadzam się z ulepszeniem AP, chociaż myślę, że obliczenie złamałam palety/ściany byłoby byłoby superprodukcją. Jeśli ktokolwiek chciałby policzyć, że Zabójcy niszczą palety i ściany, lepiej byłoby lepiej.
Spine pulling feat is a good reason to upgrade killers AP, remember that killers are limited on trials by Entity's rules, that's for drying survivors (and killers) from their emotional energy, noitice that if you end trial too quicly Entity is not happy about it

I don't think the knives can really be dodged, it's more like Trickster can miss. I don't think this speed should scale to anyone besides Trickster and Huntress. Do you happen to have a source for these speeds?

I agree with the AP upgrade, though I think calculating the pallet/wall breaking would be a more concrete feat. If anyone would be willing to calculate the Killers breaking the pallettes and walls, that would be preferable.
The Source for the speed comes from the official wiki. Also, this is probably wrong, but if all the killers scale to each other physically, wouldn't all of them scale to huntress and trickster's attack speed, since it's done by throwing the weapons, which is a physical feat? (Just asking, its likely not how it works)

Also, this is probably wrong, but if all the killers scale to each other physically, wouldn't all of them scale to huntress and trickster's attack speed, since it's done by throwing the weapons, which is a physical feat? (Just asking, its likely not how it works)
If it were movement speed, yes, however that speed comes from projectiles only two killers possess, so it only scales to them.

Hello. This is a pretty simple thread. Killers should get an AP boost, thanks to the Wraith ripping a man's spine out. According to this calculation from Jasonsith, such a feat is worth 681 Kilojoules, which is 2.6x higher than the current rating of 258 Kilojoules. This next thing is a very specific one. The Trickster's Showstopper blades move at 55m/s, which is Subsonic. This should give him Subsonic attack speed, and could upgrade everyone's speed based on if these blades can be dodged or not. Trickster's range should also be upgraded to Hundreds of meters, as he can throw his blades up to 128 meters away. Next, the Huntress's attack speed should also be upgraded to Subsonic because her hatchets have a maximum speed of 40 m/s. Once again, if its possible for survivors to dodge them, it may lead to either a speed upgrade, or at least a speed value for them, which means that I'd be requesting calculations if someone can either find a video of this happening, or can pull it off themselves.

TLDR: AP Upgrade for Killers from 258 KJ to 681 KJ, Trickster and Huntress get Subsonic Attack Speed Upgrades.
Wasn't Azarov already half-crushed by a compactor, and wouldn't that impact the feat since the damaged tissue in the area wouldn't give as much resistance?

Wasn't Azarov already half-crushed by a compactor, and wouldn't that impact the feat since the damaged tissue in the area wouldn't give as much resistance?
It's possible, but I'm pretty sure that it only crushed his legs and pelvis. Even then, how much would we decrease the resulting AP?

It's possible, but I'm pretty sure that it only crushed his legs and pelvis. Even then, how much would we decrease the resulting AP?
In that event, the decrease would be negligible. I'm not sure whether he was crushed wholesale and Ojomo just ripped out what was left or if it's as you say and it was just Azarov's lower half that got crushed

In that event, the decrease would be negligible. I'm not sure whether he was crushed wholesale and Ojomo just ripped out what was left or if it's as you say and it was just Azarov's lower half that got crushed
The club The Wraith uses is a full spine and skull, so it would seem that he did in fact rip the whole thing out.

The club The Wraith uses is a full spine and skull, so it would seem that he did in fact rip the whole thing out.
Well yes that much I know, what I don't know is how damaged the back and neck tissue surrounding the spine was when Wraith did that feat

Back