• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This calc was accepted.
Suggestion: Upgrade combat and reactions speed of TWD characters who comparable and scales from Daryl (like Rick Negan Beta Cordon Merle Governor Shane) to subsonic. Jesus should be at least subsonic because he outspeeds Rick and Daryl

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is aim dodging. Daryl was looking down the barrel of the gun before the guy shot him. He had ample time to move out of the way before the trigger was pulled.

Pretty sure this is aim dodging. Daryl was looking down the barrel of the gun before the guy shot him. He had ample time to move out of the way before the trigger was pulled.
"Aim Dodging refers to the technique of avoiding linear attacks by re-positioning oneself away from the path of the attack before it is fired."
Daryl moves after the shot is fired, so it's not aim dodging.

The guy literally says duck. That is textbook aim dodging.

Neither of those feats in the calculation were aimdodging, in the first one you can clearly see the rifle being fired as Daryl is running and in the second feat you can hear the sound of the luger firing before Daryl swings the guy to block

Aim dodging is moving before an attack was fired, but Daryl was moving during the gunfire

This calculated the movement the character made after the gun was fired, not before it was fired.

However, if this feat was meant to be aim dodging in universe and is just a mistake of effects, that would take priority over our calculation.

As I don't know this verse I'll leave the discussion to knowledgeable members and staff.

Ok I was mistaking the videos you posted as the feats in question.

Yeah I think everything looks fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back