• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Darkseid Abilities Revision

I've notice a few things wrong with this profile, so here we go.

This focuses on his Pre-Flashpoint Emanation, and the abilities listed should be removed.

Astral Projection: This seems a lot more like Creation to me, if anything. This "projection" has no proof of it existing on the astral plane or any other qualifications that need to be met.

Resistance to Sealing: The scan doesn't even remotely imply Darkseid used Sealing at all. He just removes it from the battlefield, which would only qualify as BFR and not Sealing.

No one on the CRT objected to Astral Projection, but I guess if a staff says it's better suited to Creation that's fine. You're right that the projection is not technically "astral", it's just a projection of his head.

As for sealing, I don't know how else to describe it. When Scott gained the Alpha Effect he could create OP bindings that even beings like Lightray, who can turn into literal light and go intangible, couldn't escape from. Darkseid removed them from Kalibak with a wave of his hand. What power would you call it?

I can kind of get where you're coming from on the second part, but it just looks like he's removing the bindings away. It could have been done by his superior power, but it doesn't really look like Sealing. At least I can some what gey behind it now.

Hmm I feel Astral's fine but I'm good with the Resistance being removed.

This is also unrelated but curiously does Zeus scale to Highfather and Darkseid? I'd assume so since he's part of the Quintessence with Ganthet and Highfather but I'm unsure. Lowkey planning some Zeus revisions eventually.

If so then I'd recommend a tabber for Ares when sufficiently empowered (Since he killed Highfather and can become stronger then Zeus)

Back