• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Danchou Resistance Revision

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Summoning Abilities: Information Manipulation (Capable of summoning Mithra who can glitch its surroundings), Power Mimicry (Capable of summoning Veselago who created copy of Vampy and Captain out of earth with their abilities completely copied)

Resistance: Resistance to Statistics Reduction, Sleep Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Empathic Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement and Poison Manipulation (Has debuff resistance due to her job such as Paladin and Chaos Ruler, which has all of these effects)

Well yeah, but it can be also called Power Mimicry and also Danchou already has Duplication with Marduk. Pretty sure other verses has this type of Mimicry.

isnt the one with Mithra is Reality Warping ? i remember Mithra's power is revolving around reality manipulation or something like that. My memories are abit hazy, sorry =.= it's been a while since the time i played his arc.

Mithra's original ability is making sure a contract/promise is fulfilled

it can completely modify or reset a status of a character as long as it falls into the contract

Example was when Freesia Made a contract of fulfilling her goal in front of mithra and Mithra repeatedly reverted and reverted her back to her initial state whenever she loses or dies against Black Knight

on encounter with Captain he seems to reset the battle back from the beginning after reaching 50% hp as well healing itself

It basically modify the situation and events in order to make sure the one who asked for the contract fulfills his/her promise.

it also ensures no promise was broken and the crew needed akasha to remove the history on where freesia made a promise on mithra just to stop mithra

There's not really much info on how Mithra does this, really. Distortion Field just glitches and distorts the area and that's it. I don't think Mithra is Reality based, it's closer to info or law based.

So, to justify my spatial hax point, glitching area usually involves chaotically shifting either minor or major space area to a random range. It can also be a minor Reality Warping if it changes the surroundings' proportions/behaviour (or both) as well.

rechecked the battle Distortion field randomly inflicts status affliction to the enemy and add a random buff to itself after distorting the area

Back