• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tdjwo

He/Him
Characters like Kisame and Killer Bee(with Samehada), the Hyugas should all get Chakra Nullification(a form of power nullification). Killer bee demonstrated this ability via Samehada. Kisame should be able to do this too. The Hyugas also demonstrated this ability when Neji nullified Kisame's water prison jutsu by releasing chakra from his body.
https://****************/wp-content/uploads/WP-manga/data/manga_61ca6ef79253a/356404b1b20eb543dcda2a3f3cbe70a3/NARUTO%E2%80%94%E3%83%8A%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E2%80%94-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%A9%E3%83%BC%E7%89%88-29---p096-%5BaKraa%5D.png
Ptjnqa.gif

And a distant hyuga relative "Mukai Kohinata" used his palm to slice Shisui's fireball jutsu in half by nullifying the attack with a gentle fist

Shisui was creeping up behind him. “Fire Style! Great Fireball Technique!” He quickly wove the signs, and a ball of fire large enough to swallow Mukai shot out of his mouth.
Mukai faced the ball of flames dead on, still standing with the palm of his right hand thrust out in front of his face.
Direct hit.
No.
The ball of flames split perfectly into two in front of him.
It didn’t look like he had executed some kind of jutsu. And it wasn’t as though his body were cloaked in some kind of special aura. To Itachi, it was like the ball of flames itself had decided to split on its own in front of the man.

“Gentle Fist cuts off enemy chakra. Using it means being very familiar with that flow. Jutsu are the embodiment of chakra. If you can read the flow, it’s not so tough to split it,” Mukai explained with a grin, and raced toward Shisui.- Itachi Shinden vol 2

So Chakra Nullification should be added to Kisame, Killer Bee and the Hyuga's profiles.

Agree: GTsek, speedster352
Disagree(for Kisame and Killer bee): LordGriffin1000

Last edited:
I mean, if Samehada ate the jutsu, he basically nullified the result of the jutsu. Isnt it similar?
No because that's not actual nullification through the power itself. Yes if I could absorb an attack, I theoretically "nullified" it, but not through Power Nullification. It's literally like me putting up a forcefield that stopped an attack, I "nullified" it because I stopped it, not because I have some nullification ability.

No one seems to make any new comment anymore and the majority agrees with this so I guess I should add it now?

Back