• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minimum/Low Haxed Characters High 6-B Tournament of Death !

She literally doesn’t have soul crush. Fullbringers don’t have that. If it’s on her profile, it shouldn’t be there since she has no feats or statements for it.
im actually not sure if the soul in objects fullbringers use and the reishi quincy draw upon are the same or different,

cause if it is the same being reishi anyone in this tourney who can't see spirits/souls won't be able to see her attacks.

im actually not sure if the soul in objects fullbringers use and the reishi quincy draw upon are the same or different,

cause if it is the same being reishi anyone in this tourney who can't see spirits/souls won't be able to see her attacks.
That’s the fun part. She just has big stats among other things otherwise.

oh god, for the non-spiritually aware opponents its gonna look like orihime is shouting random names and doing weird gestures then the sensation of madara limbo is gonna clap you.
No need to even shout names anymore by Fullbring iirc so ……. sucks to suck. I really hope some these people can see spirit stuff or else I might have to change characters 😭

No need to even shout names anymore by Fullbring iirc so ……. sucks to suck. I really hope some these people can see spirit stuff or else I might have to change characters 😭
You mean particiants who can't see souls/spirits are gonna have hard time against Fullbring ?

You mean particiants who can't see souls/spirits are gonna have hard time against Fullbring ?
i just skimmed some of the participants if they don't have feats of seeing/sensing souls they can see her but her moveset/abilities will be invisible/undetectable to them.

i just skimmed some of the participants if they don't have feats of seeing/sensing souls they can see her but her moveset/abilities will be invisible/undetectable to them.
Scratching my head looking at the character I had in mind "potentially" for this tournament to enter.

mmmm
maybe this?

Despite being a ToG character and having some hax he usually only uses punches, explosions and basic shinsoo attacks. We haven't really seen much of him but he never really uses sealing and bfr whilst fighting so overall he is currently a low-hax character

mmmm
maybe this?

Despite being a ToG character and having some hax he usually only uses punches, explosions and basic shinsoo attacks. We haven't really seen much of him but he never really uses sealing and bfr whilst fighting so overall he is currently a low-hax character
Law manip and Spatial manip seems op but I guess I'll add him.

oh god, for the non-spiritually aware opponents its gonna look like orihime is shouting random names and doing weird gestures then the sensation of madara limbo is gonna clap you.
The combatants against Orihime be like:
images

The f*** is she doing over there

Or they're Deathwing who'll see that shit, go "**** that shit" and go for possession. She's like the one character he'll get serious enough to do that too lol
Then let’s hope he is on the other side of the tourney and gets taken out before they meet 😈

Edit: Also I would have loved to nominate an Arrancar cuz they would nope that so hard but RC exists 😔

Peter Pan is able to see this kind of stuff too. I think that him, Orihime and Deathwings are the most likely candidates for the final win at the moment. Maybe Set too if his Low-Godly is combat applicable.

Peter Pan is able to see this kind of stuff too. I think that him, Orihime and Deathwings are the most likely candidates for the final win at the moment. Maybe Set too if his Low-Godly is combat applicable.
I said above that Noctis has plenty of options at his disposal as well, like telekinesis, planetary range magic, teleportation, and a BFR spell

He also has thousands of years in experience so make what you will of that

Even if he can't see Orihime's Fullbring, he's smart enough to know when something isn't hitting her properly, and warp to another location and get the drop on her with a warp strike

It has a lot of levels, hierghr the level higher the status, in the level 11 It's 6-B, any level abobe istille 6-B but in a higher scale
I don't think going to be enough you gotta be somewhere from baseline to 760 Teratons unless contestants agrees here that I'm missing something.

Back