• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft vs Terraria but it's just basic raid enemies: Ravager vs Goblin Summoner

I've recently started playing Minecraft again after playing through Terraria and recently meet the Ravager (Minecraft) so might as well throw him against a goblin summoner from the Goblin Army.

There is only 1 goblin summoner, an Evoker is riding the Ravager (they have fought 7-Cs before so the goblin summoner being 7-C shouldn't be to bad), and speed is equalized.

Wild Beast (causally 25 kilotons): 3

Witch Gobli (I think slightly above 27 kilotons): 1

Inconclusive:

D24EB9F9-42A6-46D4-AB3C-C4BBE3E9372A
6911FC6F-35C3-4318-A684-5A0FF6EBCEB7

Evoker has Durability Negation and can summon Vexes which are intangible so I'm pretty sure Ravager takes this despite the AP advantage.

I'm the op and due to that I feel like it would be wrong to argue on my own thread but I don't think the reasons for the ravager are really that good. Don't get me wrong I think the Ravager could win, I won't have made this thread if I didn't think he couldn't, but there are few things ignored when it comes to the reasons everyone is voting FRA. The Evokers durability negation can only hit targets on the ground, while the Goblin summoner flies around 95% of the time. And when they do land they're usually over 50ft away from the opponent. Also there summons can realize when something is intangible as they don't attack the Terrarian's summons due to them being intangible. I bring this up because I think the reason the Ravager could win is if he uses his roar or the vex knock the summoner out of the sky, the Ravager destroys them in melee combat.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to point out some stuff about the Goblin summoner so this thread doesn't just end with durability negation gg when that'll only work once the Ravager and Evoker actually ground the summoner since it's almost always flying.

In that case the Summoner one-shots the Evoker, the Vexes might be useful for destroying the Chaos Balls but not the Shadowflame Apparition, the Goblin Summoner just has to keep it's distance from the Ravager to kill it, the roar might be useful but the Ravager only uses it after it gets stunned, so not often enough. I vote for the Goblin.

Back