• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

New polls suggestions thread - 2

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Which of these popular indie game titles is your favorite?

-Amnesia: The Dark Descent

-Cave Story

-Cuphead

-Five Nights at Freddy's

-Hollow Knight

-Minecraft

-Night In The Woods

-Rocket League

-Shovel Knight

-Stardew Valley

-Super Meat Boy

-Terraria

-The Binding of Isaac

-Undertale

-Untitled Goose Game

I'd like to point out that due to the nature of indie games as a whole, I probably missed one or two really notable games. These are just the games I remembered off the top of my head that would likely be universally considered the most popular games.

I don't like writing it as "Binding of Isaac, The", just write it as "The Binding of Isaac", otherwise I like that poll.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
So it is time to replace the front page poll again. Should we use one of the above-listed ones, and if so which one, or should we simply ask what they thought about the new Sonic movie?

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
what about Birds of Prey

I kinda feel like the sonic movie may be a bit too focused, though we did have one for Joker when it came out so maybe. I personally prefer the indie games one but I'm biased

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. What do the rest of you think? It doesn't hurt to drag things out by using recent movies polls i.m.h.o., as we do not have a limitless amount of options.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Neutral about the Sonic question as I don't think it is as famous as to garner enough attention.

I personally want some anime/movie recommendations so a question related to that would be good lol

I kinda feel like the zeitgeist around the Sonic movie has mostly gone, and it'd be pretty outdated after the poll's been up for a few weeks.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Sorry about being late, but which poll option should we use this month?

Btw: The next month we can probably ask about what people thought about the Dragon Prince Season 4, as I read that it will likely come out in May.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Maybe about their opinions on season 4 of MHA anime? Or its new movie that I haven't watched yet :(

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I don't think that is prominent enough. What about the polls in the first post of this thread?