• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft New stats....sorry for making this

Hi, so, again, I'm sorry for making this if it really ticks people off and for the people who will just say "That idea is bull-*@%$". But I really want to discuss with all of you about Minecraft entites, especially Steve! The tier for Steve on 'Early Game' is pretty low, and I wanted to discuss that for the time being.

If Base Steve is 9-A how does he survive countless beatings from monsters that are either 8-C or 7-C in base? And his attack lvl? He can hurt building lvl and Town lvl characters with his bare fists! He can also tank town lvl shots point blank! And if you are saying "Minecraftlover, if Steve is 8-C, what about the mobs?" Because they can cause harm to 7-C Steve, I think we need to change this Minecraft stat thing!

Game Mechanics.

Endermen can take hits from the Wither or Ender Dragon... does that mean they should scale?

If so the whole verse should be around the same tier just have varying levels of Stamina. But that's a bit silly to say a Skeleton is the same Tier as the Ender Dragon just becaus both can be damaged by the same stuff.

Then again it is just a consequence of the say the tier system is with respect to video games in general.

I do not understand what you mean. Are you saying the stats for Minecraft should be increased or decreased to be balanced out?

Game Mechanics.
Endermen can take hits from the Wither or Ender Dragon... does that mean they should scale?

If so the whole verse should be around the same tier just have varying levels of Stamina. But that's a bit silly to say a Skeleton is the same Tier as the Ender Dragon just becaus both can be damaged by the same stuff.

Then again it is just a consequence of the say the tier system is with respect to video games in general.

I'm just going to say this:

Game mechanics only serves to explain inconsistency with the story or with things inherently related to the game engine.

How does mobs being able to survive hits from the Dragon or Wither fits the above definition? There is 0 story that tells us that the mobs are explicitly thousands of times weaker than the bosses or Steve.

Hell, Zombies can have the exact same armor and weapons as EoG Steve. Why would they be different?

That is a very different definition of Game Mechanics than I have encountered here on the wiki.

If we scale all the mobs to each other, it would dishonest to scale all of the mobs to the most powerful one, when clearly a Silverfish can't cause the damage or enviromental destruction the Ender Dragon can.

Attack Potency fallacy. Steve never came close to dishing out 7-C environmental destruction either. There is a thing called being on the lower end of a tier, y'know. Silverfish is still very weak compared to the Dragon, but not overwhelmingly so.

That is a made up fallacy... and it sounds really silly to call it out at people.

I am pretty sure the Dragon can 1-shot Silverfish. I am aware of variance within tiers.

It's the same fallacy used to say "X character never busted a planet so they can't be planet level".

Again, it's possible to be 7-C and getting one shot by a 7-C. Dragon is still quite a lot into the tier at 25 kilotons.

That isn't a logical fallacy either. It's a made up "fallacy" for the vs community.

That said, if you want to make this thread into an upgrade for all of Minecraft, and scale even the weakest half-heart punch from Steve to Town Level, because it can damage the Ender Dragon, then sure, that would be consistent I suppose.

It is a fallacy regarding VS Debating, yes.

Trust me, trying to make arbitrary distinctions between what's a "fodder" and what's worthy of being scaled to 7-C causes more confusion than anything.

Mob durability differs wildly. Like, the explosion a Creeper causes, does not destroy a town level amount of blocks. I am pretty sure it was calculated to be Building Level or something. Why should characters that get killed by the Building level Creeper, be upgraded to Town Level, for the block bulldoze calc?

Steve also gets damaged by Building level Creeper. Hell so does the Dragon and Wither. And neither the Ender Crystal or Wither bust Towns when attacking.

You can't expect perfect consistency with such high feats.

Steve with high enough armor, defending, and resistance from a beacon can tank Creeper Explosions.

But it seems things are very inconsistent with respect to the real life world. But that is the minecraft world. It works with its own laws.

Except that factually, a Creeper explosion will always do more damage than the Dragon unless you are specifically shielded against explosions. So if Steve can no-sell a Creeper explosion, the Dragon will do even less.

This isn't just a case with Minecraft. You can't expect any verse to have its highest showings for every character.

But Minecraft is very difficult to make prosumptions and exact stats and most of the feat are Game mechanics!!!

Is that what u are trying to tell me?

Let's make an example:

Health is "heart" shape a HP constant value of Minecraft.

i think the best consistency would be "Implying Entire Body are per Health Points or full Health Points" and "implying full HP are just maximum Endurance of Entire Body" due the fact "players/mobs do damage Entire Body" and "In Real Life attacks would be dependent damage doesn't mean it affects Entire Body"

Get it?

Edit: EmergE!!!!

lol Minecraft's dying people said Youtube that's trending but not true, Minecraft just lacking weapons and etc. Ugh Microsoft be quick or other games would drain more ideas ~_~

(eds typing.. re watching old videos of minecraft) back to good old days :O

on, but even if every single things of Minecraft is game mechanics, how the hell do we calculate the tier of each character?

It is actually really easy to scale damage in mine craft, based on the amount of damage explosions do. But that will reduce the whole verse below town level, so no one would agree to that sort of scaling. There is actually a lot of math and analysis of blast radius and explosions in minecraft, so that would be a good place to look for accurate in-universe stats.

I know, i have seen those calculations, and they are good. But, for the Ender Dragon, Its most powerful attack is Small City level+ on a calculation by Saikou and that is why I made this page. And the message I sent to The Everlasting considered that idea to massively boost the tiers of Minecraft entites, however he did not reply to my message and I just wait until the day Minecraft is more powerful

RageComment said:
It is actually really easy to scale damage in mine craft, based on the amount of damage explosions do. But that will reduce the whole verse below town level, so no one would agree to that sort of scaling. There is actually a lot of math and analysis of blast radius and explosions in minecraft, so that would be a good place to look for accurate in-universe stats.
Actually Building Level AP don't damage Steve evidently Piston from Minecraft literally can KILL average human. I calc the Piston can push 12 Gold Blocks and 6.67 m/s velocity.

So The Creeper being Building Level AP shouldn't use and Creeper Explosion should be stronger than Nether Heat Level are enogh to damage Minecraftians.

Back