• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minecraft MASSIVE upgrade

Sometimes the player dreamed it was a miner, on the surface of a world that was flat, and infinite. The sun was a square of white. The days were short; there was much to do; and death was a temporary inconvenience.

Sometimes the player dreamed it was lost in a story.

Sometimes the player dreamed it was other things, in other places. Sometimes these dreams were disturbing. Sometimes very beautiful indeed. Sometimes the player woke from one dream into another, then woke from that into a third

Steve should be "At least, 2-C, possibly High 2-A" And The enitties woold scale

I'm pretty sure that would be high 2-A for viewing reality as a dream. (plus pretty sure there was a statement that they also create realities with every tought).

Think this was rejected tough.

Guys, by dreams, they mean the 3D universes, not the actual spacetimes.

I'm sure that the player doesn't dream of himself dreaming a universe.

A single "world" = 3 space-time continuum. It would make little sense for them to just dream the space of three separate universes yet not of the 4-D whole.

Yeah, but can he delete/create multiple sets of worlds at once? I don't think that you can really do that in Minecraft, but maybe according to the lore.

Not at once, but the "Private World" created by the player includes every Minecraft world (Shown in the 4th graphic), so it scales to the Player's AP, but not to the range of their EE or Law Manip.

Honestly, I don't get out standards for transcending stuff. Annoying Dog got High 2-A just for being vaguely implied to be the creator of the game. Yet here, we got multiple explicit statements about the player being an actual player and the game being just a dream, yet we don't accept it.

Either way I tried to argue for this twice and failed so whatever.

I think that the AD has actually more evidence for that, and someone pointed it out on a thread a while ago.

He doesn't. He just acts like he's the developer of the game and shows up in a few easter eggs, but nothing even hints at it transcending the verse properly outside of being the developer.

From a comment in e previous thread:

Crimson Azoth said:
This is copied from Azzy's bloghere . Just, FYI.
First of all, the dog literally created the game's reality by barking into a text-to-speech device. This obviously includes beings such as Asriel.

Then there's the revelation that you cannot fight the dog due to the fact it's too lazy to patch the fabric of reality, which it is instead sleeping on.

In addition, if an error occurs where the game stops functioning and the world can no longer exist, the dog remains in the void, because again, he was too lazy to patch it. Makes sense, as attempting to go into the game's files and remove the Dog will result in messages telling you that is not possible.

Yes, it is a very strange and meta supreme being, but Undertale is a very strange and meta game. The Dog exists as a representation of Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale, in all his silliness, and is an example of if a verse's supreme being simply used its all powerful nature to goof off, as really, there's nothing better he can do. So he spends his time stealing phones and ancient artifacts while leaving behind infinitely multiplying Dog Residue.

As a set minimum tier, the Dog would be at least High 2-A, as even beings such as Asriel are quite literally fictional to him, and he exists independently of the world they're bound to, since he created it in the first place. However, since he is really an impossible character to judge the exact potential of, due to the fact he exists pretty much only to be funny and cause mischief, he is placed at Unknown.

Yeah no. That first feat is nowhere near a Tier 2 feat. Nowhere does it imply that the "game" created is all of reality. At best it's a copy of Undertale. Hell, even Frisk can play this game. And this game exists in a random room in Snowdin. It's certainly NOT a creation feat.

That's reality warping, no signs of transcendence. The Player has already more than that.

That's just an easter egg. And even if it's canon, it doesn't mean the dog transcends the game. At best it's superiority to Asriel, but not transcendence.

All of this is from Azzy's rather old blog. Not all of it is accepted anymore. Hell, I debunked most of it myself back when I downgraded the dog to "possibly High 2-A".

Back