• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question do you know explodingtnt?

there’s also a similar youtuber like him. His name is called Orepros.

they both do what if Minecraft videos and make fictional reasons why things happen/exist in minecraft.

aka why wolves hate sheep, why you can’t jump over fences, if you could get fat in minecraft, if zombies and villagers switched places, etc. (you might have heard of those kinds of videos)

And I don’t mean inappropriate language

i think some actually inappropriate stuff which I obviously am not going to say here even though you can.

maybe I’m wrong but I’m just asking you to be careful

it’s like Skydoesminecraft. Unlike popularmmos I know there might be a chance something might be inappropriate in his videos. So before I uploaded that sky video.

I had to watch the whole thing just in case something was in it.

if it’s something like dantdm, thinknoodles, captain sparklz something like that. Then you can skip that option since I don’t think they would have something inappropriate in them.

i think I'm in the new minecraft mod player since i dunno most of these mods are

then again, I'm more into development rather than destruction

Never really got to experience the full game of Minecraft, never could buy the game while I still had lots of interest in it, so I just played the trial(90 mins) unending, but I couldn't make it too far, I jitter and shake at Zombies and hostile mobs, kinda just built into me even though I know it isn't scary.

Never got the online experience and friends to play with, tho I did watch a ton of YT videos back in 2019 mostly Unspeakable, Technoblade, Preston and a few other let's play channels, good times.

Don't know why I typed or shared this tho, damn

Never really got to experience the full game of Minecraft, never could buy the game while I still had lots of interest in it, so I just played the trial(90 mins) unending, but I couldn't make it too far, I jitter and shake at Zombies and hostile mobs, kinda just built into me even though I know it isn't scary.

Never got the online experience and friends to play with, tho I did watch a ton of YT videos back in 2019 mostly Unspeakable, Technoblade, Preston and a few other let's play channels, good times.

Don't know why I typed or shared this tho, damn

you can learn more about this stuff by talking with us shey or by watching these video

like this one

Made by slamacow but couldn’t find the original. This is someone uploading it. slamacow might have deleted it.

You know. Now that I think about it, a lot of my favorite MC Youtubers either had mental breakdowns (Sundee & SkyDoesMineCraft for example) or got involved in drama that killed their channels.

tobascus too. Aka I can swing my sword sword and the torch song

Also guys have you watched cavemanfilms.

if your an Scp fan he has uploaded Scp mods in minecraft videos

Btw here’s one of his songs

edit: also the gravity falls mod above that was one of his videos too

Last edited:
Oh and uh btw

whenever you decide to go to these YouTubers channels from the videos I and others have posted here.

make sure to be careful since they might have inappropriate videos or something inappropriate in them. (Language does not count btw)

edit: though regarding language. I think it depends on what their doing while they’re saying the language.

Last edited:
Back