• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh and uh btw

whenever you decide to go to these YouTubers channels from the videos I and others have posted here.

make sure to be careful since they might have inappropriate videos or something inappropriate in them. (Language does not count btw)

edit: though regarding language. I think it depends on what their doing while they’re saying the language.
okay but even with the mentioned above YouTubers that are safe I still recommend you watching the video first before uploading it here

And don’t forget this @Oliver_de_jesus (in case you decide to upload a video.

the second reply you see is part of this one

it’s like Skydoesminecraft. Unlike popularmmos I know there might be a chance something might be inappropriate in his videos. So before I uploaded that sky video.

I had to watch the whole thing just in case something was in it.

if it’s something like dantdm, thinknoodles, captain sparklz something like that. Then you can skip that option since I don’t think they would have something inappropriate in them.

There's also shit like Avaritia, basically orespawn no.2 except much more broken aa that shit has swords that deals infinite damage alongside armor that has infinite protection

It's basically a transmutation mod where you can put in anything that has values in it and can convert basically anything that has value, each item has different values ofc as the more expensive one cost more

That mod is pretty broken in its own right

there was a mod called feed the beast

it had pipes and stuff.

if you guys know of it tell me more about it please

nah, Pacheco would probably create an epic Wendingo system to perform the same function 200^π% more effectively, after all it's not like he hasn't done something this epic before
I wouldn't be surprised

Anyway, the reason why it's impossible to craft the infinite damage swords and the infinite armor set without other broken ass mods because just making the special crafting table for it takes shitton of nether stars, and the special crafting table is 9x9 crafting grid, alongside the ingot used to make said set cost a shitton of material IN BLOCK to even make 1 ingot

So yeah, it's impossibly expensive

interesting might posting a video on it?
but if you refers to youtube video then okay

this here mainly talk about the plague call "Taint" and you probably didn't knew about the dude (heck I didn't know) but i think he make a survival series about Thaumcraft so maybe go check it out or type Thaumcraft at youtube

btw, Thaumcraft is also an insane mod, it's like Harry Potter but darker, harder and insanity overload

but if you refers to youtube video then okay

this here mainly talk about the plague call "Taint" and you probably didn't knew about the dude (heck I didn't know) but i think he make a survival series about Thaumcraft so maybe go check it out or type Thaumcraft at youtube

btw, Thaumcraft is also an insane mod, it's like Harry Potter but darker, harder and insanity overload

yeah 52 minutes of it I believe that i saw.

Back