• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Titanoboa cerrejonensis
87cc0283e93d4a2341551b2aa4d95a8a.png

Preying on Werewolf
f1d5660b150e845891217dc1e4390de0.jpg

Fighting a Hippo
3ab9e2919361e0e31b1089216a326ec2.png

what does raiden shogun drop?

genshin mob drops? (any tamable ones)

is she hostile or neutral until hit her
I didn't put drops since If I modify one the mobs loses the effect, but Raiden Shogun drops a lot of exp.

I didn't put tamable mobs, but I can do it (some ideas maybe) And for drops just exp but I can add more drops for sure, unless they had effects.

Hostile, she is a boss.

I didn't put drops since If I modify one the mobs loses the effect, but Raiden Shogun drops a lot of exp.

I didn't put tamable mobs, but I can do it (some ideas maybe) And for drops just exp but I can add more drops for sure, unless they had effects.

Hostile, she is a boss.

hmm makes sense

though the way minecraft is used i feel like minecraft bosses in general don't really use a lot of special abilities. (it's just physically hitting you over and over again if you get what i mean)

why can't they be as good as other video game bosses where those bosses can use a wide range of abilities instead of just hitting you over and over again.

is this just me though?

why can't they be as good as other video game bosses where those bosses can use a wide range of abilities instead of just hitting you over and over again.
That's why it's Minecraft and is soo popular, it's so different and so simple which is why you feel kinda relaxed and soo free while playing (well that's what it feels like to me)...

Tho I do understand what you mean... But mods exist for a reason, the Minecraft team now all of a sudden making bosses or something wouldn't make sense, so I think they just letting the mods do it for them

But 🤷‍♂️🙈

That's why it's Minecraft and is soo popular, it's so different and so simple which is why you feel kinda relaxed and soo free while playing (well that's what it feels like to me)...

Tho I do understand what you mean... But mods exist for a reason, the Minecraft team now all of a sudden making bosses or something wouldn't make sense, so I think they just letting the mods do it for them

But 🤷‍♂️🙈

i thought most modded bosses just hit you that’s it. They don’t have a wide range of abilities

i thought most modded bosses just hit you that’s it. They don’t have a wide range of abilities
for me; I create invisible mobs which have different abilities, like Junko. She have many abilities like shooting danmakus in different colors, with different effects (which invisible enemies do), so with this she can hit you while the invisible enemies does the other abilities

Raiden Shogun vs Raiden (Metal Gear)
f93ac49602063cc9a4ddc66705d0fe28.png
8ab0df3ebe2b664942506b310af4196c.png

9eeebdcc948f6a46d587383a9b0ce41f.png

10de8a04f3874314cdf34fe83757f3cc.png

2da9e7f48d255ae1073fa457b6554812.png
& here, Raiden Shogun have different abilities like:
  • purple area: curses you with a effect (exactly that circle-like purple effect, if that hits you then you are cursed with some effects)
  • sword attacks: she can do multiple sword-like attacks from distance, exactly that thing that killed the other raiden.
  • teleport: raiden shogun can teleport against you & hit you on that distance.
  • destruction: with that, raiden can destroy things around the world, if there a dirt house (for example), the house would explode if her aura hits it, with a thunderbolt too.
  • thunder: she have an aura-invisible enemy which when hits you, a thunderbolt falls in you.

& here, Raiden Shogun have different abilities like:
  • purple area: curses you with a effect
  • sword attacks: she can do multiple sword-like attacks from distance, exactly that thing that killed the other raiden.
  • teleport: raiden shogun can teleport against you & hit you on that distance.
  • destruction: with that, raiden can destroy things around the world, if there a dirt house (for example), the house would explode if her aura hits it, with a thunderbolt too.
  • thunder: she have an aura-invisible enemy which when hits you, a thunderbolt falls in you.
Have you seen mr beast boss mods on YouTube yet¿
That should be an inspiration for you about basic boss design.

Back