• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
we should not anger monkey

The chimps Ak-47 is more powerful than the entire wiki and forum combined.
monkey-ape.gif

Was asked to comment, I see the Pixelmon server was already mentioned. I'd love if more VSBW folks joined, as more people means more shit I can do with the server. It's fairly basic at the moment, just a place to hang out with friends. The linked thread lists all information you'd need to join, including a pack of the specific mods and what version you'll need.

Server IP is 176.57.165.117:26825, you can copy-paste that to connect (don't copy the comma, had someone make that mistake already).

If y'all join, good luck, and catch a better shiny than I did, because mine is just a dumbass snubbull.

Was asked to comment, I see the Pixelmon server was already mentioned. I'd love if more VSBW folks joined, as more people means more shit I can do with the server. It's fairly basic at the moment, just a place to hang out with friends. The linked thread lists all information you'd need to join, including a pack of the specific mods and what version you'll need.

Server IP is 176.57.165.117:26825, you can copy-paste that to connect (don't copy the comma, had someone make that mistake already).

If y'all join, good luck, and catch a better shiny than I did, because mine is just a dumbass snubbull.

you ever interested in the Minecraft mods bambu?

you ever interested in the Minecraft mods bambu?
I've played extensively on RLCraft, used to be the richest person on the server I played on.

That said, I shan't partake in tier wanking minecraft mods anytime soon, look somewhere else to join the cursed coven smh

******' hate prison, shit's boring.
Isn't prison .... Ohhh I meant factions tho prison is kinda the same
Used to like Zombie Apocalypse servers quite a lot but I just don't play tons of Minecraft anymore
Yee those were quite good tho they we're always missing something I felt like
(my zombie fix now comes from Project Zomboid).
Mine is probably from cod 🙈 dead block as well, iykyk/if you know, you know

You pc gamer or console?
Both. Actively play PS4 and PC shit. Obviously Minecraft is on PC, given the mods and such, but uh...

PC: Project Zomboid, Total War, Cities: Skylines, Terraria, Inscryption

PS4: SMITE, HUNT: SHOWDOWN, Nioh (1 and, unfortunately, 2), Stardew Valley, Stellaris

's all my most recent plays

Last edited:
Back