• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Namikaze VS Kakashi Hatake (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minato Namikaze VS Kakashi Hatake

• Fight Location: Konohagakure
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Both in chatacter
  • Equalized speed
  • Alive Minato and New Era Kakashi will be used
Minato: 5 (@UchihaSlayer96, @Popted2, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @Purgy, @Fastestthingalive50)
Kakashi:
Inconclusive:

latest

Last edited:
Minato honestly bullies Kakashi here.

He's just as intelligent and skilled as Kakashi, but has a few distinct advantages over him.

First of all, FTG is a MASSIVE advantage that Kakashi really has no answer to, and without the Sharingan to potentially analyze and predict where Minato will teleport, it'll just be a free win for Minato. He'll constantly dart around the battlefield until he spots an opening to hit Kakashi with a point blank Rasengan or two.

He probably won't need to, but he can also summon Gamabunta to aid him if need be, and also use the Reaper Death Seal. But yeah, I don't see either of those being necessary.

I think it'll be a good fight, but without any realistic method of nullifying FTG, I don't see how Kakashi can reliably win. If it wasn't already clear, I'm going with Minato.

Minato for UchihaSlayer96's reasons

Also, under the unlikely scenario where Minato decides to use SM, it just becomes that much more of a stomp, Kakashi would get fodderized.

Minato for UchihaSlayer96's reasons

Also, under the unlikely scenario where Minato decides to use SM, it just becomes that much more of a stomp, Kakashi would get fodderized.
Damn, I didn't even consider SM lol. Yeah, it would just be a massacre at that point. He doesn't even have Kamui to save himself from a Sage Rasengan like in canon, so RIP.

Minato FRA but it would be difficult as Kakashi knows almost everything about Minato while Minato doesn't know all the jutsu Kakashi's learned since he died, and Kakashi possibly has greater physical strength not taking SM into consideration. But with enough FTG spam Kakashi just won't be able to keep up despite equalized speed and gets slammed into the ground or has his head cut off.

Does Minato have Kurama? If not voting for Kakashi via Better skill, Better versatility, Better battle skill, Better strategy, Better intelligence and because Kakashi became a chuunin at age 6 while Minato became chuunin at age 12 😈

Isn't this kinda... stompish? Just like, what does Kakashi do to actually kill him here in speed equalized?
idk what you mean. Speed equalized is what gives Kakashi a chance. Otherwise he gets blitz stomped 10/10 times. There is a case to be made for Kakashi winning even if I don't think it's remotely likely.
Does Minato have Kurama? If not voting for Kakashi via Better skill, Better versatility, Better battle skill, Better strategy, Better intelligence and because Kakashi became a chuunin at age 6 while Minato became chuunin at age 12 😈
They're both master strategists and geniuses. Minato actually got the highest exam scores in Konoha history, surpassing Kakashi and Itachi. And he's stated a genius in the series itself. I'm not sure what you mean by battle skill, but I'd also disagree on that, but it's more debatable.

Minato's "battle skill" literally allowed him to pretty much singlehandedly end the Third Shinobi World War 🗿
Like, Kakashi is a genius for sure, but there's absolutely no doubt that Minato is just as big of a genius, if not more so. He's been praised as a great talent by many legends such as Jiraiya, Tsunade, Hiruzen, Kakashi himself, etc....
So yeah, the dude can most definitely hold his own against Kakashi, skill wise, and then some.

idk what you mean. Speed equalized is what gives Kakashi a chance. Otherwise he gets blitz stomped 10/10 times. There is a case to be made for Kakashi winning even if I don't think it's remotely likely.
It also ***** him. Minato can react to anything and everything he can do, it's still a blitz-stomp.

Genuinely, tell me what Kakashi can do to hit Minato here.

It also ***** him. Minato can react to anything and everything he can do, it's still a blitz-stomp.

Genuinely, tell me what Kakashi can do to hit Minato here.
He could do it even better if speed wasn't equalized.
Figure out a plan given he knows Minato uses FTG markers and hit him while he's teleporting using analyzation. I don't think he could pull it off, but it's a possibility.

"I don't think he could pull it off" exactly. The likelihood that he actually does or hits Minato with anything is extremely low.

Hit him with what though? Even with equal speed, Kakashi has nothing that can hit Minato since the dude will blink away with a thought. Thought >>> travel time + hand seals.

I think you guys are mistaking a decisive victory for a stomp here. Kakashi has the AP to harm Minato, and Minato can't one shot Kakashi or anything. It's just a very decisive victory due to his advantages, but it's not like Minato will just annihilate Kakashi instantly either.

He has potential win cons if he disorients and tricks Minato with a well-timed Raiton clone and then hit him from a blind spot with a Shiden while he's staggered. He has win cons, they're just extremely unlikely I think.

Hit him with what though? Even with equal speed, Kakashi has nothing that can hit Minato since the dude will blink away with a thought. Thought >>> travel time + hand seals.
Purple lightning or fire style water mist at the same time that Minato appears there?
So do you wanna tell me how he gets past Minato's dozens of FTG markers and kunai being thrown around?
Assuming he starts by throwing his dozens of kunai around. He didn't against Obito or Juubidara.
Well yeah, but then it's just a mismatch if the wincons aren't anywhere near reliable.
do the rules say that though?

"Unlike a match which is decisive in one character's favor, stomp matches very rarely leave any room for debate, with their outcomes coming across as predictable to anyone with even cursory knowledge of the combatants and their abilities."

"Purple lightning or fire style water mist at the same time that Minato appears there?"

teleports somewhere else

"Unlike a match which is decisive in one character's favor, stomp matches very rarely leave any room for debate, with their outcomes coming across as predictable to anyone with even cursory knowledge of the combatants and their abilities."

"Purple lightning or fire style water mist at the same time that Minato appears there?"

teleports somewhere else
Well considering someone did vote Kakashi it seems it's not that clear cut.

No, I mean at the exact moment that Minato arrives there he's hit. Like Kakashi predicts where Minato will go next before he even goes by tracking the patterns of his movements or something.

And how's he supposed to do that? There's nothing needed for the teleportation, it's thought-based. He'd have to get extremely lucky.

The teleportation is instantaneous and thought based, but throwing the Kunai is not. There's also a limited number of them over a limited range. It's hard to counter, but not impossible. Especially because Hokage Kakashi now has powerful mid-range AOE attacks such as Purple Lightning.
It's also entirely in character for him to hide underground and utilize Raiton clones to create an opening for himself. The clones will electrocute Minato if he hits them, which could create an opening for Kakashi.
I was primarily arguing for Minato because I believe he's more likely to win, but it's not like there's no potential arguments for Kakashi.

Are you taking about boruto Kakashi or dms ? Boruto gets eaten , dms eats all hokage except Byron Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back