• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi gets home early.

Back in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc, arriving back from the village ahead of time, Kakashi takes the place of the two Jonin the Sound 4 fought. Starting distance 50 meters. Sound 4 start out in CS2.

Kakashi:

Sound 4:

Itachi wipes out both their leaders:

Last edited:
Revised it so the Sound 4 start out in CS2.

Sound 4:

-Numbers
-Barrier formations
-Jirobo has the Earth Dome Prison, which drains Chakra. He can also use other Earth Style Techniques to stop attacks.
-Kidomaru is smart enough to figure out someone's weaknesses just by observing them fighting. He can also generate webs that are highly adhesive and can redirect his arrows, as well as a sticky metal substance that forms weapons and armor. Furthermore, he can summon a giant spider that summons smaller spiders that shoot more webs, and when destroyed, the spider explodes into webs.
-Tayuya can use the Demonic Illusion: Phantom Sound Chains, which likely won't work. However, she has the ability to summon three great warriors called Doki, who she can control at will with her flute. These Doki can each summon a wormlike, intangible creature that consume physical energy, and won't stop moving until the doki are defeated or Tayuya stops playing.
-Sakon and Ukon can go inside each other to heal. Ukon can go inside an opponent to slowly corrode them. They can also summon the Rashomon when working together, thus blocking any larger attacks by Kakashi.

Don't they also have teamwork? People are underestimating the Sound Four, and really, the Konoha Genin was hard carried and survived due to the plot. Choji had to take a food pill. Neji only survived due to his byakugan and talent. Kiba and Shikamaru had to be saved, and KN0 Naruto was definitively outclassed by Kimmimaro and saved by Lee, who in turn had to be saved by Gaara.

Kakashi may be more skilled but the sound four have teamwork and they could potentially make a plan to halt Kakashi and kill him. Their Edo Tensei proved capable of fighting stronger versions of Konoha 11 (Yes. I'm aware that was anime filler and thus non canon so anybody who bitches to me that its not canon, please read when I stated that I'm aware, but it shouldn't be disregarded given how well they worked together, and they kept Hiruzen's ANBU out of the barrier that they can't break through it and Orochimaru considered them essential enough to be on the Invasion of Konoha and sending them personally to retrieve Sasuke)

Don't they also have teamwork? People are underestimating the Sound Four, and really, the Konoha Genin was hard carried and survived due to the plot. Choji had to take a food pill. Neji only survived due to his byakugan and talent. Kiba and Shikamaru had to be saved, and KN0 Naruto was definitively outclassed by Kimmimaro and saved by Lee, who in turn had to be saved by Gaara.

Kakashi may be more skilled but the sound four have teamwork and they could potentially make a plan to halt Kakashi and kill him. Their Edo Tensei proved capable of fighting stronger versions of Konoha 11 (Yes. I'm aware that was anime filler and thus non canon so anybody who bitches to me that its not canon, please read when I stated that I'm aware, but it shouldn't be disregarded given how well they worked together, and they kept Hiruzen's ANBU out of the barrier that they can't break through it and Orochimaru considered them essential enough to be on the Invasion of Konoha and sending them personally to retrieve Sasuke)
Kimimaro isn't here, but the rest of it is cool, except the anime parts.

Back