• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per @Oliver_de_jesus request, here is Max matches against the servants, starting with your daily basis of Raikou matches from mine (beside from the fact that, thankfully Raikou vs Erza isn't the priority anymore so i can focusing on this)
I already checked Max abilities and so far none of his power would make the Magic Resistances kick in and as for the invul, Max power are based from alien technology so i think it would be fine (already discussed this with Oliver)
Anyway lets see how this turn out for Max first fight against the servants!

Arrived in some of weird, advanced dimensional world, Max wandered throught of the world of Moon Cell as he was accidently transforted to this place by unknown power.
These environment are so different and surreal than what Max had encountered in his journey. Later on his wandering, he sensed someone watched over him, and as he look around, what he suspected was right...
An woman with a traditional, yet stylish Japanese outfit, approached him, looks like she's also wandering this place, however with how she unleashed her sword, she's not friendly at all, worst at all....from a short talk between her and Max (which he finally know her identity by her introduction), she was already slain some of peoples that wandered around this place in a duel
In that moment, Max knew he need to fight her as the woman looked at him with a sharp stare, and thus he accepted the duel!

• Base Raikou and 6-C EoS/Wrath of Makino Max are used
  • Speed are unequalized
  • Max start in Speed Mode
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Moon Cell
  • Default:
    images
  • Stage 1:
    images
  • Stage 2:
    images
  • Stage 3:
    images
  • Starting Range: 10 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Human-Takonian Hybrid Special Agent: 0
  • Divine/Human/Yokai Hybrid Monster Extermimator: 7 (Expectro, Type, Kflare, Scorpions, Mario, J.J, Ashura)
  • Inconclusive: 0

images

VS
Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.3441679.jpg

Last edited:
I did, i just hold it up until we're reached conclusion and here we are

Raikou: 1 (Expectro)
Max: 0

Anyone who followed this thread, mind to voting as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back