• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was done with Xeno Trunks and Demigra and it ended in both of them getting stomped. Let's see if this is any different (probably not but hey, trying doesn't hurt anyone.)

Kiara Sessyoin (Fate/Extra CCC) vs Time Power Unleashed Mechikabura

Speed is =

All other SBA

"Resistance Negation GG" :

"I eat the multiverse GG" : (Rikimarox2)

Thanos snaps (perfectly balanced, as all things should be) :

Last edited:
Ah okay then. So now it depends if he finds her attractive, or if she has an ability that could make him be attracted to her.

Either way, does she resist absorption?

Ah okay then. So now it depends if he finds her attractive, or if she has an ability that could make him be attracted to her.

Either way, does she resist absorption?
Her Beast form does but reading from the profile it doesn't seem to be on to Mechi's extent. I will use CCC Kiara to avoid a possible stomp.

Yeah, from what I have seen, her resistance seems to come from Servant Physiology, which doesn't seem to come close to Mechi's absorption.

So, what's stopping Mechi from just... existing? Since he absorbed all of DBH in a short amount of time, what's stopping him from just instantly absorbing her the moment the fight starts?

Not voting currently, since IDK shit about Fate. So, I'll wait for more input until then.

It always comes down to whether or not they can deal with mechi's absorption.
I don't know much abt this fate character either so imma wait

Mmm, this one is really hard. Good call to not make it Beast Kiara, that one def stomped, but I'm somewhat unsure about Heaven's Hole Kiara.

Idk either, but I found something:

Her Mindhax isn't passive,at least according to the profile. She has to activate it. Thought I might be wrong but that's how I understood it.

Let me explain: the effect of her NP is passive, but she has to activate it first. That's what the profile implies. But as I said I could have misunderstood.

I think this or either BFR are her possible opening moves, I think.

Last edited:
her mind hax seems to be able to bypass resistances , so she has that .

but demon god energy can apparantly nullify magic ( that's what fate chracters use right ? ) , so far i'm leaning towards mechi

I mean, I believe she can defeat him if she uses the mindhax and shit. The problem is, how can she deal with his absorption?

This match...Kinda sucks

On one hand, Mechikabura has nothing to stop Kiara from passively negating his resistance and mindhaxing

On the other hand....Mechikabura’s passive absorption means he can absorb Kiara immediately, since this Kiara doesn’t resist.

This is a stomp either way

Isn't that an incon instead, since both characters can beat the other?

Also, don't you need to find Kiara attractive in order to get mindhaxxed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back