• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Milagro Man curses your character

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Another instance of me being bored and tossing out a question thread.
Your character is cursed by the stand Milagro Man and it's constant currency generation.
Lets say a neutral leaning character in the story passes it to them.
They start with the lowest possible denomination of their primary locally traded currency.
How will they deal with the curse?
M37.png

Last edited:
FC/OC is kinda dead, so sometimes I make dumb one off threads like this.

A few of them would try to sacrifice themselves to get rid of the Stand in one way or another. I don’t know much about it but given how it’s an open secret where it is they could find a way to get rid of it (maybe making sure all the notes will be burned by you even after you die? Or jumping in a volcano?) and if that fails then just find a way to make sure nobody would come across it for a long long time.

As for my characters who aren’t that selfless, listless, or content with their life I have no idea what they’d do.

Back