• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy's Eight Gate 100x Multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, we use for AP and then he would be 6-C via multiplier with 5-C feats

I already translated this scan the first time someone tried to pull this, it doesn't say 100, it says several tens:

õ¢ôÒü½þ£áÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïµ£¼µØÑÒü«õ¢òÕìüÕÇìÒééÒü«Þ║½õ©Çõ¢ôÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆþäíþÉåþƒóþÉåÕ╝òÒüìÕç║

õ¢ò = several

Õìü = ten

ÕÇì = times

Also, abstractions and Elizha are right in that we can't cherry pick.

Both brazilian and american wiki state 100 times and I am pretty sure that others wiki state the same thing.

You can translate the RAW scan too to confirm

Yeah, I will translate this by myself. I know kanjis can change his mean with another kanji

Another translation has this meaning Dozens. And even then not in the literal sense by the Translator Note.

Yeah no we can't use the 100x stuff only for the speed, if we don't use it all the other stats when the Manga and the DB said, we can't use it especially for speed when we don't use it for all other stats, it's a Double Standard.

guy band space with just speed along

so how fast one need to be able to band space with just speed

I'm pretty sure finding speed from bending space is in the exact same vein as finding AP from punching holes in space.

imade's right the thing is that the hyaku kanji is different. The original has the jyuu kanji which is ten. Regardles my issue is the same is that guy jumped WAY above 100 times in stats from 7th gate so it can't be applied

Disagree, just scale him from his feats, the databook's multiplier be it 10 or 100 is contradicted by the manga anyway.

I see no reason to arbitrarily use only the speed section when the entire multiplier is shown to be contradicted, it is indeed cherry picking.

Might Guy scales above anything those multipliers would give him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back