• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy's Eight Gate 100x Multiplier

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, on the Naruto wiki it says that the 8th gate gives the user 100x their normal power including speed, would we be able to apply this to his speed as well? If true would this be acceptable to use on this wiki? https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Eight_Gates

VUfyiNH
Here is a raw of the databook statement. If someone could translate it for confirmation that would be awesome.

So you can talk with Kep about this. He said the same thing as I said here

I'm more so talking about speed. As it boosts all of his stats his speed should also get a 100x boost as well.

Yeah, it's more like Billions of times given the gap between 7-A and 5-C; 100x is not even necessary. And for speed, well, Massively Hypersonic+ to Relativistic can range from 8.8x to 440x, but I still don't think that bit is necessary for 100x; just scale from what they scale from right now.

M3X said:
It is higher than 100x. He jumps from Mountain to Moon level
I agree. The Multiplier is wrong and actually in te hundred of millions range when checking the attack potency from mountain level to moon level

Wrath Of Itachi said:
That's not how it works. We can only go by the number stated.
Not really, Multiplier can be way higher than stated and so are wrong. Example in the case of Fairy Tail, Natsu's Dragon Force is stated around 3x stronger but allow him to fight someone who 7-B while 7-C hence the Multiplier is much greater than stated and so false; in this case is in the hundred. When Multipliers are wrong, we go by Powerscaling

Wrath Of Itachi said:
So would we be able to apply this multiplier to his speed?
I mean it is already proven wrong. We can't really cherry pick. We just by Power-scaling or speed scaling as he scaled to Madara's speed.

As stated above, this can't be used. It would be like me trying to apply the 100x multiplier to season 3 Danny's speed from the Ecto-Skeleton even though it gave him such a boost he went from 8-A to Low 6-B.

Might as well post this from my message wall.

After looking at the calculations, 7-A Guy scales from multiple feats that range from Mach 2000 to 3000 and the Relativistic calc the Tier 5's scale from is Mach 300,000 so I guess it's close to being accurate, but it appears to be slightly more than a hundred. I still wouldn't consider it too important, but I guess saying he's roughly a hundred times faster wouldn't hurt.

Well, Guy will scale to Mach 6088, if we use the 100x multiplier, then he will be Mach 60800, 6% of lightspeed, this is 5x below the current rating

M3X said:
Well, Guy will scale to Mach 6088, if we use the 100x multiplier, then he will be Mach 60800, 6% of lightspeed, this is 5x below the current rating
Actually a math error. He will be Mach 608,800, 2x faster than the current Tier 5

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Um, with the 100x multiplier guy would be Mach 608,800
Wait, what the fasted calculatd featd nija scled besides lightning?

Toneri's moon throwing feat which is Mach 300,000. But its being contested, so I don't know if they would still scale to it.

Well, Itachi reacted to a mach 2200 Kirin while blind and tired. They scale to Mach 6088 now, and the feat looks casual, Onoki flew side by side with one of these meteors and then complains of back pain, because he is too old. Also, base Guy should scale to the Mach 6008, yes

And who scales from that Toneri meteors one? If that's what Guy scales from, than 100x would actually be highballed.

All Kage level ninjas. As I've said, Onoki flew side by side, Mei reacted and destroys some meteors and Gaara reacted to protect his village

DarkDragonMedeus said:
And who scales from that Toneri meteors one? If that's what Guy scales from, than 100x would actually be highballed.
It would be consistent. He blitzed Madara, who is Mach 300k. We have a Mach 600k Guy blitzing a Mach 300k Madara

Would it not be cherry-picking to accept the speed value despite the AP disparity?

I don't think so since Guy has a feat for AP, but not one for speed. He has his distorting space via speed, but I've been told that it's unquantifiable. We can apply it to his AP, but he has a feat already above that, but no feat for speed. I'm suggesting we also apply it to speed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back