• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might Guy vs Sanji

I can't wait for Sanji to get a speed upgrade so I can really enjoy this badass fight ƒöуöуöÑ

8th gate is too muc tho I can tell u that now he would one shot Sanji so he doesn't need it

Eh, no. If Guy goes 8th Gate he'll kill Sanji before he dies.

So what's Guy's AP here? Sanji is slightly above 838MT.

Also, speed upgrade? Sanji's Rel+ as well.

Said feat wasn't done by Lee alone tho. In fact, Lee's 7-A+ because he shouldn't be far weaker than Guy.

Lee's feat is around 150MT by himself, because more people collaborated in the feat.

The Calaca said:
Said feat wasn't done by Lee alone tho. In fact, Lee's 7-A+ because he shouldn't be far weaker than Guy.

Lee's feat is around 150MT by himself, because more people collaborated in the feat.
Thats my bad. I guess he just scales far above Sasuke's 600mt feat. Though majority of the 7-A characters will be 6-C after the revisions.

Well, the OP hasn't restricted 8th Gate which should be done, but assuming he'll I'm going to throw my vote.

And it's of course to Sanji. He has a slight AP advantage, can Pseudo-Fly with Sky Walk while Guy can only do so with Eighth Gate, has actual Precognition and both should be comparable in speed anyway. Plus his Diable Jambe increases his attack speed and target the body's insides, dealing damage to the bones which Guy will have trouble to deal with.

And let's not forget that Guy needs to use the Seventh Gate to be at this level, something that puts a strain on his body while Sanji's naturally this strong.

I know, but for the mean time this can be done.

We all know the burocracy of revisions.

guy goes 8th gates, stomps, and has some minutes to spare after the battle ((the battle should be over as Sanji is killed off, its not like Guy will instantly die.))

If not then, a 1 v 1 in hand to hand combat I'm giving it to Guy in 7th gate-- he's a mastered martial artist and his expertise should give him the upperhand to what seems to be Sanji's freestyled form.

Guy can sustain his gated forms for quite sometime so a timer shouldn't be a worry.

Sanji has dealt with many different martial artist in the past. The skill/experience isn't a problem for him.

Guy has also no way to pass over Sanji's precognition. His analytical prediction is good, but actual precognition is still superior.

Even if he can keep up with that form for a long time, it's still straining him, while Sanji can still amp himself with Haki to become stronger and do more damage with his attacks and tougher to sustain Guy's attacks.

0.51c vs 0.57c isn't a massive speed advantage.

His precog is passive as long as he's calm (doesn't change much but let's avoid misinformation).

What speed buffs? Diable Jambe increases attack speed and Sky Walk doesn't grant speed amps.

Raid Suit is out of character. OP didn't specify Sanji's using it besides using the picture.

Tho the OP has disappeared

If the attack is Mountain in AP, the answer is yes. AoE doesn't always translate to AP.

Sanji's also Mountain+. Guy isn't one-shoting him with Hirudora since Sanji could just dodge or tank considering he's scaling to a higher feat.

Back