• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mickey Mouse vs Twilight Sparkle

Either bloodlusted Twily one-shots due to AP or haxes him to death, or bloodlusted Mickey Time Stops and erases her with paintbrush.

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a 500 reply mess that needs to be hakai'd. Especially since I kinda like this match up.

Seriously tho, I'm still wondering why everyone is focusing so much on mind hax when Twilight could just turn him into an orange, go back in time and kill him as a baby, seal him into a crystal or just one-shot him with that ~100x AP advantage.

I'm gonna go with Mickey, he has numerous hax such as Durability negation, time stop, reality warping (In the form of Toon Force), and spatial manipulation. There's also his Regenerationn, and if we're using the 90 years Mickey Mouse has been portrayed, he has loads of experiance than.

I vote for Mickey.

In all the clips that have been provided it looked like each of the spells required charge up and/or concentration, whereas Mickey merely needs to say one word to stop time.

I'm going with Twilight due to overwhelming power. Low Mid regen isn't helping here, and she can blast him far faster than he can use his hax.

Starryknight200 said:
Didn't seem that way from all of the clips that have been show
he needs to say a word and wait till the time stop bubble hits her.

she can hit by pointing her horn

Didn't see a bubble in the clip. But assuming it starts at him and expands outward, wouldn't her spell/blast be frozen once it touches the bubble?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Starryknight200 said:
Didn't seem that way from all of the clips that have been show
he needs to say a word and wait till the time stop bubble hits her.
she can hit by pointing her horn
But with speed equalized, by the time the blast starts to get near Mickey, he'd have already said his (very short) word. All he has to say is two small, easy syllables, and she's stopped, her magic too--Mickey then erases with paintbrush.

You could use the same argument to say that by the time Mickey says "Stopga", Twilight would have already blasted him, since all she has to do is quickly shot him.

Considering Mickey said the word before what's-his-face had even touched the ground after falling a relatively short distance, chances are he says the word pretty damn fast. "Stopza!", and then Twilight's frozen.

Besides, with speed equalized, there's nothing saying Mickey couldn't even just react to and dodge Twilight's horn beam *while saying* Stopza, if it really came down to it. The beam isn't particularly large.

Back