• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers (Reboot) Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think that this seems to make sense, but you will likely have to perform the changes yourself.

Did you provide proper explanations and update all of the related statistics?

Antvasima said:
I also think that this seems to make sense, but you will likely have to perform the changes yourself.
I also encountered another problem in Michael's profile. Piercing a skull with your thumb should not be Wall Level. However, Michael has completely crushed a human skull and knocked over a metal grate with him. This is Wall Level. If that's okay, I can put that feat on your profile.

I think that seems fine. Feel free to do so.

As the proposals have been accepted, why has the calc not been posted here, I wonder?

I guess I'll notify Bambu of it.

I mean yeah, I feel like this one potrayed what he'd look like juggernaut killable but very hard h whereas other versions were more "supernatrual" but alot of people who shouldn't survive hits from Myers have so....

So is anybody willing to perform the changes?

It says on his page that the Reboot version broke out of handcuffs. I believe that can amount to Class 1 results, but it depends on the type and if he tore them apart rather than punching them.

Well, how much force does it take to break out of them without using the other easier methods to get free from a pair of handcuffs even a child could do?

How much energy is required to violently break a bone? Because Reboot and Thorn Michael both have feats of breaking a bone to the point that it pierces the skin.

Working on a updated Michael Myers RT. We could replace or add some gifs when I'm done with it

Actually shouldn't both Thorn and H20 Myers' be above athletic human due to this feat ?

EDIT: Actually never mind, going by the strength page they wouldn't qualify for it. Well probably not

YUP. It would easily guarantee Myers an At least Peak Human rating.

This thread is no longer a downgrade one, it's an upgrade one now, Bambu's new door calc yielded far higher results.

Okay. Can you link to it? Also, has it been accepted by other calc group members yet?

The calc and I think so. However, this implies a rapid fragmentation and I forget if Myers actually has feats of that scale.

Here's all the door feats I found for H20 Myers, and I don't think any of them would classify for the calc: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Okay. I think that ordinary fragmentation is just breaking down the door regularly though.

But it implies that you do it in one motion. I don't think any but maybe 3 would fall into that considering it took multiple hits to do.

One of them shows Mike just casually walking through the door.

He rammed it three times before the last one though. Which is why I don't if it counts

The door was visibly undamaged in those three instances. The only time we see it get damaged is when Mike walks through it.

The back was undamaged but we don't know if the front is. And going by a later scene the door has a lot of intact parts. I do understand if he gets upgraded based on this feat, I'm just voicing my issues with it.

At least with Jason his door things are clear cut. So him being wall level doesn't have an argument on my end.

Well, Mike smashing that wooden wall is solid Wall level, he did that in one go.

And no one has ever smashed wooden doors in real life like Michael did, and it looks super casual and we have fragments flying all over the place, so it'd be Wall level nonetheless

That and the door one. And smashing a wooden wall would undeniably yield higher results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back