• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bump. So we all agree that this version of Michael is 9-C?
Now i thought about it, in the end of HK Michael hits Tommy's head with a baseball bat hard enough to explode his skull and destroy part of the said baseball bat. Eyeballing, around 1/3 of baseball bat was gone/destroyed, than this feat MIGHT be wall level depending on if we use pulverization or not. So "at least 9-C, possibly 9-B"? There is also a feat in H2018 where he off-screen deforms/breaks few bars of a spike fence, but the whole thing was off-screen and this is propably more 9-C rather than 9-B

Now i thought about it, in the end of HK Michael hits Tommy's head with a baseball bat hard enough to explode his skull and destroy part of the said baseball bat. Eyeballing, around 1/3 of baseball bat was gone/destroyed, than this feat MIGHT be wall level depending on if we use pulverization or not. So "at least 9-C, possibly 9-B"? There is also a feat in H2018 where he off-screen deforms/breaks few bars of a spike fence, but the whole thing was off-screen and this is propably more 9-C rather than 9-B
Pulverization seems far fetched but violent fragmentation could be a possibility. Either way, it'll only be 1/3 of the values on the calculation.

Now i thought about it, in the end of HK Michael hits Tommy's head with a baseball bat hard enough to explode his skull and destroy part of the said baseball bat. Eyeballing, around 1/3 of baseball bat was gone/destroyed, than this feat MIGHT be wall level depending on if we use pulverization or not.
There is no evidence that this was pulverization, it may not even have been fragmentation as such, the bat could have simply broken into two pieces.

There is no "possibly 9-B" here.

Possibly​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be notable, but mild. This term should be used sparingly.
There is 0 evidence of pulverization.

I’m pretty sure the bat just broke into 2 pieces. We don’t see anything further that suggests it pulverized or even fragmented.

Yeah, I'm very agains the "possibly 9-B" here. Unless there's actual proof of straight up pulverization of the bat then this would just be him splitting it in 2, which isn't Wall level at all

the fence looks entirely intact to me. I still think the kitchen island feat should be looked at.

the fence looks entirely intact to me. I still think the kitchen island feat should be looked at.
The fence istelf is intact but you can see few of the bars of it was damaged, the damage on the bars wasn't here before Michael killing Oscar (it was the name of the kid in the movie i guess) and than off-screen put his corpse on the gate. Not that the feat is very usable, it honestly doesn't go beyond "vaguely superhuman".

So, Laurie's LS should be changed to Peak Human - Class 1 (Whichever one), Michael's durability in 78 should be Street level, Blumhouse's Michael should be 9-C, Green's Laurie should have Peak Human speed (I think. Maybe comparable to Michael, correct me if in wrong), and Corey should just be 9-C

So, Laurie's LS should be changed to Peak Human - Class 1 (Whichever one), Michael's durability in 78 should be Street level, Blumhouse's Michael should be 9-C, Green's Laurie should have Peak Human speed (I think. Maybe comparable to Michael, correct me if in wrong), and Corey should just be 9-C
honestly idk about 9-C for 2018 Myers. Someone shared this excerpt with me from the 2018 novel, and he apparently tanks an explosion:
"All three women, leaning over to witness the end, felt the concussive blast as flames engulfed the basement, consuming everything flammable within it."

yeah this is why I'm iffy on it. The movie does seem to have some sort of blast judging by the sound, but the overall finale is noticeably different in the novel with Myers being knocked on his ass when they set the basement alight, Karen shoots Michael in the chest instead of the face with a pistol instead of a rifle, etc, it might have been an actual explosion in the earlier draft the novel is based on

honestly idk about 9-C for 2018 Myers. Someone shared this excerpt with me from the 2018 novel, and he apparently tanks an explosion:
"All three women, leaning over to witness the end, felt the concussive blast as flames engulfed the basement, consuming everything flammable within it."
That's a fireball not an explosion. Explosions require pressure. There is no pressure there, its just a large puff of fire from the gasoline catching fire. You wouldn't call a flamethrower an explosion. And I'd doubt he'd scale to it either

Back