• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mhs+ Hashirama

Soo there was a calc about Hashirama outpacing a mach 200+ bijuu bomb which made him mhs+ everyone excepted it but one person(btw it wasn't calc stacking because the bijuu was calced in the same feat). I think plans where in place to upgrade Hashirama and everyone who scaled but nothing was done about it??

Do you have a link to the calc? And just outspeeding something that is mach 200 wouldnt automatically make him MHS+ unless he was moving at over mach 1000...

@weekly battles Idk if i can find it which isvwhy i was wondering if someone else knew and the calc made him mach 1000 I didn't just make that up

I think in the comments the bijuu ball was recalced at 200+ but whatever Does anyone have anything to say to object this? Cuz otherwise we should update accordingly

People who should scale Madara(Fought Hashirama equally) Minato(Reached the war battlefield before Hashirama) Tobirama(Reached the war battlefield at the same time as Hashirama) Obito(Blitzed Hashirama) Naruto BSM(fought juubito) Ems Sasuke(fought juubito) Killer bee(should be near Hashirama) I think there may be more people who scale but im not sure

Back