• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Speed Upgrade yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
His laser also carries force with it which is a contradiction against lightspeed. What infers bullets are way faster in mha? It’s an assumption to assume a normal looking gun is firing at faster than lighting speeds with no in story justification
I sent a link ages ago showing how lasers with enough power can exert force. Go through one of my old threads, this is the case with aoyama seeing as he holds a quirk which is a supernatural power capable of doing said task which is launching him. Also even if you did want to use that it how could that even debunk his laser beam if it’s stated it be light by light manipulators and a person who holds a black hole quirk with black hole properties lol.

8% Deku and Bakugo get blitzed by lighting.

Guns are treated as not a total joke in verse.

Edgeshot is only stated faster than sound instead of say ‘lighting fast’.

Rappa is hyped up for bullet level speed.

Numerous calcs put these characters at supersonic-MHS for god tier speed.

The not lightspeed stuff outweighs the lightspeed stuff especially when none of the lasers even have proper justification and Aoyama’s even has a contradiction.

"Amplivolt is 8-C, and he said his attack is lightning, so it qualifies for lightning standards."
The problem is:
  1. Attack Potency is largely irrelevant, because his electric attacks output far more volts than that of lightning—fiction.
  2. Amplivolt amplified a ******* taser.
is a supernatural power
Ah, ah, ah.
You already fumbled the ball.
  • It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.

I sent a link ages ago showing how lasers with enough power can exert force. Go through one of my old threads, this is the case with aoyama seeing as he holds a quirk which is a supernatural power capable of doing said task which is launching him. Also even if you did want to use that it how could that even debunk his laser beam if it’s stated it be light by light manipulators and a person who holds a black hole quirk with black hole properties lol.
Black hole sucks in everything. Aoyama’s naval laser isn’t even hot. Did the evidence you provide show lasers that break things also don’t burn them?

Why does any of that prove his attack is lighting? You saying normal electricity doesn’t have amps or voltage? Also lastly how the heck is Kaminari lighting speed when Deku and Bakugo get blitzed by cloud to ground lighting in Heroes Rising?
Pls stop with the blitzed nonsense. In the movie we literally see neither of them being focused on above them, they had zero idea about him being capable of controlling lightning hence why they got caught off guard when going for a combined finishing attack. On top of that we see nine being capable of reacting to his own lightning strike and then directly after being hit by deku.

Pls stop with the blitzed nonsense. In the movie we literally see neither of them being focused on above them, they had zero idea about him being capable of controlling lightning hence why they got caught off guard when going for a combined finishing attack. On top of that we see nine being capable of reacting to his own lightning strike and then directly after being hit by deku.
Yeah they can definitely react to it which is why they didn’t dodge it in round 2. When did Nine react to his own lighting?

"Amplivolt is 8-C, and he said his attack is lightning, so it qualifies for lightning standards."
The problem is:
  1. Attack Potency is largely irrelevant, because his electric attacks output far more volts than that of lightning—fiction.
  2. Amplivolt amplified a ******* taser.

Ah, ah, ah.
You already fumbled the ball.
1. It’s stated on this wiki that he uses said taser to amplify whatever the taser is capable of giving him. So if the taser gives him x he can power it into Y and Z, not him getting X and only being capable of using X.
2. The origin source is capable of housing what lightning is made up of so what’s your point? Like I said my case still stands

No he couldn’t have. He’s not a MC or a main side character so they’ll have him do jus that lol.
Yeah and Tsuyu is even more of a side character than him and yet she got to fight Chimera.

Your argument that it’s plot doesn’t really hold when there’s way more going against your lightspeed stance and literally zero statements on your part.

Give one lightspeed statement from mha.

Yeah and Tsuyu is even more of a side character than him and yet she got to fight Chimera.

Your argument that it’s plot doesn’t really hold when there’s way more going against your lightspeed stance and literally zero statements on your part.
What does fighting chimera have to do with anything? Him being a lightning rod is what the plot has for him that’s it

There’s zero going against my lightspeed stance. You have yet to explain how with all these lightspeed reaction feats I’ve sent with scans especially the stars n stripes ones on how mha could only be high hypersonic lol. I also told u above that his beam reflecting of mirrors makes them lightspeed already are u not reading?

What does fighting chimera have to do with anything? Him being a lightning rod is what the plot has for him that’s it

There’s zero going against my lightspeed stance. You have yet to explain how with all these lightspeed reaction feats I’ve sent with scans how mha could only be high hypersonic lol.
You’re being wilfully ignorant. Give me a statement of one character being lightspeed. Go ahead do it. Give me a guide or something you can’t.

You have like 1 lightspeed reaction feat from Star that was like MHS-relativistic when calced last I heard.

On the other hand we have characters getting blitzed by lighting, people being hyped for being bullet speed or supersonic, numerous supersonic-high hypersonic calcs and zero lightspeed statements or even implications in the series or even from the author.

You’re being wilfully ignorant. Give me a statement of one character being lightspeed. Go ahead do it. Give me a guide or something you can’t.

You have like 1 lightspeed reaction feat from Star that was like MHS-relativistic when calced last I heard.

On the other hand we have characters getting blitzed by lighting, people being hyped for being bullet speed or supersonic, numerous supersonic-high hypersonic calcs and zero lightspeed statements or even implications in the series or even from the author.
So your not reading huh? Aoyama beam is light and it reflects off mirrors from his costume. Anytime he uses said quirk it’s Lightspeed I’ll say that one last time ❤️

His laser also lacks heat, doesn’t come from a realistic source and people faster than him get blitzed by lighting.
His laser literally has heat it’s seen causing explosions which are mixed with heat. His realistic source is from his quirk so idk how you wanna go about that. It doesn’t make it any less a realistic source lol and nobody faster than him has gotten blitzed by lightning. Like ever

Still a reaction buddy so what is your point? You said if yourself it’s a rel feat so explain high hypersonic buddy? ESP when we’re in endgame and the only people fighting so far are godtiers lol
Not really a reaction that’s like saying I’m light speed cause light hits my eyes and I squint or turn away.

It’s also been calced at MHS and isn’t even a reaction since she got hit first.

His laser literally has heat it’s seen causing explosions which are mixed with heat. His realistic source is from his quirk so idk how you wanna go about that. It doesn’t make it any less a realistic source lol and nobody faster than him has gotten blitzed by lightning. Like ever
His quirk is a realistic source? Yeah? So people shoot lasers from their belly buttons? Stop this.

Deku and Bakugo. Ignore it all you want. Say plot as much as you want it happened.

Still a reaction buddy so what is your point? You said if yourself it’s a rel feat so explain high hypersonic buddy? ESP when we’re in endgame and the only people fighting so far are godtiers lol
It is a reaction feat if she’s capable of putting a rule on it. Only reason why she doesn’t die is becuz she’s capable of reacting to it, you see when Shigaraki gets hit he literally gets burned to a great extent.

His quirk is a realistic source? Yeah? So people shoot lasers from their belly buttons? Stop this.

Deku and Bakugo. Ignore it all you want. Say plot as much as you want it happened.
Yes it happened as they weren’t looking we established this already. We literally see him reacting to his own lightning and then get kicked to oblivion by 8% deku so what do you have to say now?

on top of that his belly button is the source we have simple. It’s been proven to be light by multiple times so that doesn’t even matter anymore, we know it’s light we simply now prove it’s Lightspeed which I do by bringing up mirrors being reflected off of them

It is a reaction feat if she’s capable of putting a rule on it. Only reason why she doesn’t die is becuz she’s capable of reacting to it, you see when Shigaraki gets hit he literally gets burned to a great extent.
Yeah cause he was hit by a combined blast for a while. It isn’t as though it hit him for 1 second and flayed his flesh even then Star could just be tougher than him. He never harmed her physically.

You heard it here first ladies and gents I’m lightspeed cause I can turn away from a flashlight.

Yes it happened as they weren’t looking we established this already. We literally see him reacting to his own lightning and then get kicked to oblivion by 8% deku so what do you have to say now?
When did he react to it? Why would they not look they know it’s coming and even prepped a plan for it. How would relativistic or lightpspeed characters need a plan to deal with lighting? Are they dumb? Did their legs freeze up?

When did he react to it? Why would they not look they know it’s coming and even prepped a plan for it. How would relativistic or lightpspeed characters need a plan to deal with lighting?
I sent a link earlier showing him reacting to it by throwing up a shield before the lightning landed to stop the shockwave from the strike from sending him back. After this reaction he’s seen getting hit by 8% deku and then getting pushed back and destroyed by deku and Bakugou so what’s your point now. If I could send a vid I would rn

I sent a link earlier showing him reacting to it by throwing up a shield before the lightning landed to stop the shockwave from the strike from sending him back. After this reaction he’s seen getting hit by 8% deku and then getting pushed back and destroyed by deku and Bakugou so what’s your point now. If I could send a vid I would rn
When did you send it? Was it in this thread?

No he couldn’t have. He’s not a MC or a main side character so they’ll have him do jus that lol.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...1-46-53.png/revision/latest?cb=20200328165247 this link shows him reacting to his strike I jus gotta get the moment before
@Insert_creative_name_here_12 I couldn’t find the link to the vid of him calling the strike and then him reacting in time before the strike touched the ground. I could send the movie link and send u to the exact timeframe and have u watch it tho if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back