• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Speed Upgrade yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re here today for yet again another speed upgrade with mha. we see multiple panels of characters performing at least LIGHT SPEED reaction feats like when shigaraki reacted in time to "reflect" and refract" multiple lasers
(These are most likely legitimate lasers because they came from jets with futuristic lasers) or when star and stripes reacted to the reflected laser in time to put a rule on it
, I mean in many characters scalings you have used less to get them up to at least relativistic and I'm wondering why its not the same here, I mean saitama is planetary because of a comment made by boros abt being able to destroy the planet, and I mean normally, and you normally give scaling or at least react scalings to what characters can or have reacted to. This at the very least should have god tiers above high hypersonic, another feat to be used is Kaminari reacting to lightning done by Amplivolt how can one say that it isn’t lightning because it doesn’t come from clouds? If a person has a quirk to create lightning attacks via shocking himself with a super charged taser to gain the voltage and amps capable of calling it lightning what dis warrants it being so?

Can’t really call them relativistic or lightspeed based on Aoyama when a character is questioning Star’s ability to catch hypersonic missiles or guns aren’t considered an absolute joke here like seriously the Overhaul arc had like 2 of Chisaki’s main guys pull guns and Rappa is compared to bullets in speed.

Aoyama laser beam doesn't meet the requirements of light speed
I’ve been proven how his beam meets requirements of lightspeed long ago. At first it was proving that his beam is light which I proved and ppl agreed with now it’s proving how it’s Lightspeed which I did by showing his mirrors on his costume.

We’re here today for yet again another speed upgrade with mha. we see multiple panels of characters performing at least LIGHT SPEED reaction feats like when shigaraki reacted in time to "reflect" and refract" multiple lasers
He didn't react to anything. He was in a vacuum and only reflected the lasers things after they hit him. Also even if he "reacted" he was hundreds of meters away from the source. There are laser feats that are only high hypersonic you know.
(These are most likely legitimate lasers because they came from jets with futuristic lasers) or when star and stripes reacted to the reflected laser in time to put a rule on it
We literally don't know if they are SoL or anywhere close to that as they are never stated to be SoL. This is especially important since MHA has multiple lasers that are nowhere close to SoL. Also there is no indication Star and Stripe reacted to anything. She only caught it after she was hit.
, I mean in many characters scalings you have used less to get them up to at least relativistic and I'm wondering why its not the same here, I mean saitama is planetary because of a comment made by boros abt being able to destroy the planet,
Saitama is small planet level via scaling MASSIVELY above a moon+ level feat. And IDK what other verses have less reasons to be relativistic than MHA or whatever you're trying to hint at here.
and I mean normally, and you normally give scaling or at least react scalings to what characters can or have reacted to. This at the very least should have god tiers above high hypersonic,
Yeah but they don't have the feats or statements. Or at least so far.(again "laser" feats in MHA don't really amount to anything)
another feat to be used is Kaminari reacting to lightning done by Amplivolt how can one say that it isn’t lightning because it doesn’t come from clouds?
Just because it's called lightning doesn't mean it's as fast. Name fallacy iirc
If a person has a quirk to create lightning attacks via shocking himself with a super charged taser to gain the voltage and amps capable of calling it lightning what dis warrants it being so?
Still name fallacy. Also other feast in MHA don't comes close to being MHS+ or lightning fast. Most of them without "wank" are Hypersonic to MHS(and even current MHS calc for Deku could get downgraded to HHS+ iirc)

Can’t really call them relativistic or lightspeed based on Aoyama when a character is questioning Star’s ability to catch hypersonic missiles or guns aren’t considered an absolute joke here like seriously the Overhaul arc had like 2 of Chisaki’s main guys pull guns and Rappa is compared to bullets in speed.
This man is talking about a arc years ago. Also she never questioned catching the missiles she questioned the interval in which Shigaraki could react to the laser not being able to pin him down anymore. On top of that a verse can be rel and still have bullets within it look at one piece. In the recent chapter we see bullets still being used till now and haki bullets aren’t a thing

He didn't react to anything. He was in a vacuum and only reflected the lasers things after they hit him. Also even if he "reacted" he was hundreds of meters away from the source. There are laser feats that are only high hypersonic you know.

We literally don't know if they are SoL or anywhere close to that as the yare never stated to be SoL. This is especially important since MHA has multiple lasers that are nowhere close to SoL. Also there is no indication Star and Stripe reacted to anything. She only caught it after she was hit.

Saitama is small planet level via scaling MASSIVELY above a moon+ level feat. And IDK what other verses have less reasons to be relativistic than MHA or whatever you're trying to hint at here.

Yeah but they don't have the feats or statements. Or at least so far.(again "laser" feats in MHA don't really amount to anything)

Just because it's called lightning doesn't mean it's as fast. Name fallacy iirc

Still name fallacy. Also other feat in MHA comes close to being MHS+ or lightning fast. Most of them without "wank" are Hypersonic to MHS(and even current MHS calc for Deku could get downgraded to HHS+ iirc)
He was at best 200m away which wouldn’t matter anyway since it’s light being shot at him. This wiki has a tendency of using what’s best known for the source and in America the lasers at a minimum are always around rel speeds that’s 1. Also name fallacy? How is it name fallacy if the man is mentioning voltage and amps right before sending out a attack lol?

This man is talking about a arc years ago. Also she never questioned catching the missiles she questioned the interval in which Shigaraki could react to the laser not being able to pin him down anymore. On top of that a verse can be rel and still have bullets within it look at one piece. In the recent chapter we see bullets still being used till now and haki bullets aren’t a thing
One of the pilots questioned if she could touch them. Using an arc from years ago is a pretty bad argument when it pretty much debunks anyone scaling to lightspeed from Aoyama.

Bullets in One Piece are treated as jokes by klutzy about everyone who gets shot and One Piece has characters actually fight a stated light speed guy.

One of the pilots questioned if she could touch them. Using an arc from years ago is a pretty bad argument when it pretty much debunks anyone scaling to lightspeed from Aoyama.

Bullets in One Piece are treated as jokes by klutzy about everyone who gets shot and One Piece has characters actually fight a stated light speed guy.
Bro in the last 3 chps of one piece we literally see bullets being shot at characters and they’re being tagged. It’s not becuz they’re bullet timers either it’s becuz the bullets are simply faster inverse, if it isn’t that then one piece has inconsistencies especially when u weigh in that observation haki exists lol

Bro in the last 3 chps of one piece we literally see bullets being shot at characters and they’re being tagged. It’s not becuz they’re bullet timers either it’s becuz the bullets are simply faster inverse, if it isn’t that then one piece has inconsistencies especially when u weigh in that observation haki exists lol
That’s not really a mha problem that’s a OP problem. Maybe they need to change their ratings if they’re THAT blatant about getting tagged by bullets.

He wasn’t saying that in terms of them being too fast in the slightest. A jet moves at hypersonic speeds, he’s probably saying that in terms of the missiles being capable of exploding on the slightest touch

That’s not really a mha problem that’s a OP problem. Maybe they need to change their ratings if they’re THAT blatant about getting tagged by bullets.
My point is you can’t bring up feats from a arc that is years ago to fuel your agenda when where we’re at rn is showcasing light feats. Even then our verse can be scaled to have bulllets above regular speeds since they’re in a superhuman society. Also my point about Kaminari hasn’t been debunked, if said character mentions voltage and amps as before calling his attack lightning how is that name fallacy?

He wasn’t saying that in terms of them being too fast in the slightest. A jet moves at hypersonic speeds, he’s probably saying that in terms of the missiles being capable of exploding on the slightest touch
There's no need to immediately respond to a post, you have as much time as you want. So you should really get the time to put scans, because what your saying kinda sounds like headcanon.

At this rate talks about light speed mha will be baned like how most dragon ball topics are
I’m bringing up lightspeed to prove a point. High hypersonic mha shouldn’t be a thing rn if feats like this exist. At the very least we should be mhs, I seen on a thread that the feat calced and was at mhs+, why not use that as a term for a speed upgrade? It seems like fandom is trying its hardest to sweep canon and factual calcs Under a rug tbh.

My point is you can’t bring up feats from a arc that is years ago to fuel your agenda when where we’re at rn is showcasing light feats. Even then our verse can be scaled to have bulllets above regular speeds since they’re in a superhuman society. Also my point about Kaminari hasn’t been debunked, if said character mentions voltage and amps as before calling his attack lightning how is that name fallacy?
That’s literally what you’re doing wi the Aoyama. Because electricity in fiction regularly doesn’t behave or move at lighting speeds.
It’s a super giant that’s causing shockwaves casually bro. Hence why he questioned her trying to grab them
It also happens to be air.

Here in the link above we have Amplivolt stating he’s raising the current of his attack. When currents are being brought it pertains to lightning and the amount of amps and voltage in a lightning strike stated in the link below

Now In the link below me we have Amplivolt stating his attack is lightning.

Now based off what was sent you should clearly understand how his attack is lightning and should be seen as such. He brings up a current and how he’s amping that up and when attacking he calls it lightning, he also brings up it being supercharged so anything before a supercharge isn’t a lightning attack but a simple electric discharge not comparable to a lightning strike. This is a feat above high hypersonic also I believe

"Amplivolt stating his attack is lightning." I’ve seen you bring this up before, his lightning doesn't meet the standards for Lightning Speed

Why does any of that prove his attack is lighting? You saying normal electricity doesn’t have amps or voltage? Also lastly how the heck is Kaminari lighting speed when Deku and Bakugo get blitzed by cloud to ground lighting in Heroes Rising?

That’s literally what you’re doing wi the Aoyama. Because electricity in fiction regularly doesn’t behave or move at lighting speeds.

It also happens to be air.
I’m not doing that with aoyama. I’m using aoyama as a point to show that mha could’ve always been perceived as sol simply because his laser beam reflects off mirrors from his costume warranting LS. Like how in BC gauche uses his mirrors to reflect light off of them and it = LS. I’m using future feats to align with the current ones, I also bring up how bullets in my verse can be simply faster since it’s a superhuman society as well but like someone above me said they can both be seen as plot induced stupidity.

"Amplivolt stating his attack is lightning." I’ve seen you bring this up before, his lightning doesn't meet the standards for Lightning Speed
I literally show scans and links proving how it can be lightning. “The standards for lightning” mean zero if I’m showing u a scan of him using his “current”. Which is a term used when amplified voltage and amps, he then discharges said current and calls it a lightning strike. When taking this all into account you could get that the strike he produced is a lightning strike this also aligns with the fact that the feat performed could be calced at building level I believe. A lightning strike = Building level if I remember

I’m not doing that with aoyama. I’m using aoyama as a point to show that mha could’ve always been perceived as sol simply because his laser beam reflects off mirrors from his costume warranting LS. Like how in BC gauche uses his mirrors to reflect light off of them and it = LS. I’m using future feats to align with the current ones, I also bring up how bullets in my verse can be simply faster since it’s a superhuman society as well but like someone above me said they can both be seen as plot induced stupidity.
His laser also carries force with it which is a contradiction against lightspeed. What infers bullets are way faster in mha? It’s an assumption to assume a normal looking gun is firing at faster than lighting speeds with no in story justification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back