• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
One of Fat Gum's punches caused a bigger shockwave and affected Tengai's Barrier more than Rappa and Kirishima's individual punches, why don't we used that for scaling?

Should we delete 8% Deku's matches now that he is 8-B? Or the change in power is not that substantial? (considering he when from 8 tons to 11 tons).

I don't know about the 8% and JTA characters, who went from 8 to 11 tons.

But the characters who went from 3 Tons to 10 Tons should have their matches removed.

Should we delete 8% Deku's matches now that he is 8-B? Or the change in power is not that substantial? (considering he when from 8 tons to 11 tons).
Yes, all 3 of his wins should be gone. Those matches became pretty heavily outdated a while ago just due to general upgrades. His loss to Joseph is still a loss for him, since AP doesn't really matter there. His incon with Spider Man should also be removed, its the most outdated of all his matches

As for who scales to the upgrades:

Deku - 5% becomes High 8-C+, 8% becomes 8-B

Iida - Recipro in first key becomes 8-B for being above Stain and breaking his ribs with ease, base in next key becomes 8-B for making Chimera flinch, putting him comparable to Kirishima and Sato

Stain - Becomes High 8-C+

Todoroki - High 8-C+ durability for first key, 8-B for rest

Tetsutetsu - High 8-C+ with Steel in first key, 8-B in second

Tokoyami - 8-B in second and third keys

Tsuyu - Should be 8-B in her second key. She didn't take a restrained hit from shishida, he straight up hit her in his beast form and she KO'd him, idk why she isn't even High 8-C+

Shishida - 8-B

Kaminari - High 8-C+ in first key for hurting Shishikura, 8-B for oneshotting the mummies, Should have an "At most 8-B" for taking a direct hit from Shishikura but being hurt pretty bad, though it wasn't anything life threatening nor reduced his capabilities, just hurt his arm badly

Ojiro - High 8-C+ in first key, 8-B in second

Shoji - 8-B in second key (Also add statement that he's possibly the strongest student without quirks)

Mirio - 8-B (Is the strongest student without quirks)

Overhaul - 8-B durability in first key, 8-B everything in second key

Nighteye - 8-B (Also his speed hasn't been updated with the new Overclock calc)

Nine - 8-B for his base

Magne - Should scale to hurting Overhaul, so 8-B

Gang Orca - Either High 8-C+ or 8-B considering he blocked 5% with one arm

I think that's everyone, I might have missed some

Magne scales to Tiger, who scales to 5% Izuku who is 10.5 Tons.

Magne being 10.5 Ton character, and hurting Overhaul while using a heavy weapon and pulling him towards her with her Quirk isn't ground for scaling to him.

Gang Orca should be 8-B, since he blocked a 5% Iron Soles kick with one arm, while wearing restraints and weakened from Todoroki's fire.

Not sure on her AP, but Asui's durability scales to Iida without question. As Chimera slammed them both together and they had identical injuries.

Iida - Recipro in first key becomes 8-B for being above Stain and breaking his ribs with ease, base in next key becomes 8-B for making Chimera flinch, putting him comparable to Kirishima and Sato
But that would make his durability 8-B, which is higher than Stain's, also the latter was able to block a kick from Recipro Burst Iida with his bare hand, and survive a double attack from Iida Recipro Extend and 5% Deku and keep fighting until Shoto's fire finally defeated him.

Iida should be High 8-C+ like everybody else in this key.

But that would make his durability 8-B, which is higher than Stain's, also the latter was able to block a kick from Recipro Burst Iida with his bare hand, and survive a double attack from Iida Recipro Extend and 5% Deku and keep fighting until Shoto's fire finally defeated him.

Iida should be High 8-C+ like everybody else in this key.
agreed, you can break someones ribs and not be massively above them

I'm not certain on Tokoyami's AP, for durability he's fine since he took hits from Bakugo and Kaminari during the festival.

But I can't remember anything that'd scale his AP to the same level as his dura.

I'm not certain on Tokoyami's AP, for durability he's fine since he took hits from Bakugo and Kaminari during the festival.

But I can't remember anything that'd scale his AP to the same level as his dura.
Yeah, he never fights much. IDK where he goes honestly, cause he kinda stomps on other students with ease, but hasn't ever hurt someone comparable.

Only direct fight he's had was against Slice, who scales to only him.

On Hagakure's profile, any objection of changing this:
Mineta somehow got lower result than Hagakure in the physical exams despite having a Quirk that increased his agility and speed, the change is not wrong per se but she is superior to Mineta.

Personally, yes that change seems alright to me. Considering the vagueness of it, likely/possibly seems better.

Okay, done.

I might go through the profiles next week, see if there's any minor formatting changes I can think to suggest.

Now going to Asui again, why is she considered less durable than Iida?

When both of them were slammed together by Chimera, and have identical injures from that attack. Both are bleeding from their head and knocked out, nothing suggesting the Iida is more durable than her. She should scale to him fully in terms of dura, which fits with her taking a hit from Beast Shishida.

Could Aoyama's Supernova be 8-B, considering how even Chimera was wary of his attack and avoided it? Which I think might be the only attack Chimera dodges in the movie. Momo's cannon in her second key can have similar reasons for their AP, even if the tier doesn't change.

Sato should have Class 5 lifting strength in his Sugar Rush key. He is able to lift a 1 pointer bot with one arm, which should weigh more than a single plate which is Class 1 in weight. For the sake of low ball, we'll say that Sugar Rush Sato has baseline Class 5 LS which is 1000 kg.

And his base would be Athletic Human for being 5X weaker, which is 200 kg.

8% Deku should be 16.816 tons, he is at the very least 1.6 times stronger than his 5%.

This should upgrade Monoma and the rest to "At least Large Building level, possibly Large Building level+".

Does anybody else have a hard time picturing Monoma actually punching his way through an ordinary brick wall, let alone being Large Building level+?

(Not being entirely serious... Just half-serious because it's pretty rare for these characters to actually showcase striking strength that high unless they've got strength enhancing Quirks / hardening Quirks)

(Not being entirely serious... Just half-serious because it's pretty rare for these characters to actually showcase striking strength that high unless they've got strength enhancing Quirks / hardening Quirks)
Deku was about to use his air blast against Monoma which at least makes me think an 8-B attack wouldn't have killed/vaporized Monoma, even without a Hardening Quirk.

Does anybody else have a hard time picturing Monoma actually punching his way through an ordinary brick wall, let alone being Large Building level+?

The wiki’s standards aren’t my own so I don’t even picture such things. As far as I’m concerned most of the kids without some form of enhancer or damaging quirk are wall level

This should upgrade Monoma and the rest to "At least Large Building level, possibly Large Building level+".
No... They'd be At least 8-C+, possibly High 8-C.

16.81/3 = 5.60 Tons which isn't High 8-C+, 6.5 Tons is High 8-C+.

And 16.81/11 is 1.52 Tons.

Several is more than two, but can't be 12 since that'd be a dozen. So at least 3X weaker, at most 11X weaker.

No... They'd be At least 8-C+, possibly High 8-C.

16.81/3 = 5.60 Tons which isn't High 8-C+, 6.5 Tons is High 8-C+.

And 16.81/11 is 1.52 Tons.

Several is more than two, but can't be 12 since that'd be a dozen. So at least 3X weaker, at most 11X weaker.
Several shouldn't be more than a ten either, and that'd be at most 9x weaker, but it doesn't seem like it changes anything, so I guess you are right.

Several means more than 2, but not many.

Many is way too vague to get a number out of, because of that all we can say is that several is 3X to 11X, since 12 would be a dozen.

The wiki’s standards aren’t my own so I don’t even picture such things. As far as I’m concerned most of the kids without some form of enhancer or damaging quirk are wall level
I just think of Ochako and Kaminari as examples of characters w/o physicals-enhancing quirks that has superhuman durability feats to make sense of some rather weird-looking ratings.
Then again their feats are all Wall Level+ sooo...
If people agree with this, than I guess it should be fine.
Makes sense at a glance, most people would see it that way.

Shouldn't Dark Shadow have High 8-C+ dura, for being able to take attacks from both Kaminari and Bakugo?

And this would also scale to Ectoplasm, who can hurt Dark Shadow with his kicks.

Back