• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Disagree completely.

Izuku only shown to lose Full Cowl when he's injured. And that was only with Gran Torino's training, he learned how to keep it on even when hit.

You're trying to say art inconsistency is proof, when you can't provide any reason why Izuku dropped to his base and instantly went back to Full Cowl. He wasn't caught off guard or anything, they planned for him to jump out and apparently Izuku decided he wants to be slower.

Edit: Let us take a vote, I will never agree with you. Unless you want an endless back and forth?

Also, let’s be real, this doesn’t even matter.

5% Deku kicked Bakugo and hurt him. After the training with the pussy cats, he got stronger. So 5% Deku is comparable to and can hurt Bakugo regardless of what occurred in this scene.

Disagree completely.

Izuku only shown to lose Full Cowl when he's injured. And that was only with Gran Torino's training, he learned how to keep it on even when hit.

You're trying to say art inconsistency is proof, when you can't provide any reason why Izuku dropped to his base and instantly went back to Full Cowl. He wasn't caught off guard or anything, they planned for him to jump out and apparently Izuku decided he wants to be slower.
He didn’t drop to base, he never entered full cowl before doing this attack. He was talking to Bakugo before the plan occurred. So he had no reason to do so until it was time to run.

Also, let’s be real, this doesn’t even matter.

5% Deku kicked Bakugo and hurt him. After the training with the pussy cats, he got stronger. So 5% Deku is comparable to and can hurt Bakugo regardless of what occurred in this scene.
What... I never implied anything against that.

Of course they scale to each other, I'm trying to say Bakugo doesn't fully scale to his explosions which injures himself.

What... I never implied anything against that.

Of course they scale to each other, I'm trying to say Bakugo doesn't fully scale to his explosions which injures himself.
Oh

I thought you were trying to say 5% Deku doesn’t scale to Bakugo because he couldn’t handle the recoil.

Nevermind then

Also what about in Heroes Rising?

Bakugo unleashes an explosion so powerful, that he destroys his own bracers. His arm is bruised and he's even breathing heavily, so it took a lot out of him. But what does that say about his durability? This happens when he was wrapped up by that mummy villain.

Also what about in Heroes Rising?

Bakugo unleashes an explosion so powerful, that he destroys his own bracers. His arm is bruised and he's even breathing heavily, so it took a lot out of him. But what does that say about his durability? This happens when he was wrapped up by that mummy villain.
Wouldn’t that imply his durability is equal to that explosion? At worst somewhat inferior?

Don’t we scale people to attacks that harm them all the time here? It’s not like doing serious explosions cripples his arms or anything, it just damages his body to do them to an unknown degree, but not bad enough he can’t do them several times in a row.

So I don’t see why scaling his durability to it would cause any issues logically.

Him surviving a detonation that destroyed his gauntlet, if anything, proves that the difference in durability between his gauntlets and himself is not that vast. At least by Joint Training

So a lot more profiles would be effected by this, all characters who scale to 5% are upgraded to High 8-C+?

While characters stronger than 5%, like 8%, Mirio, Nighteye, and Chisaki will upscale to 8-B right?

Funnily enough, while this affects JT Arc Shinso, Uraraka, and Monoma too, their actual tiers don't change at all. So no edits to their profiles required.

Where does Aizawa scale in all of this, should he still scale to Bakugo? I did notice he caused Todoroki pain when restraining him, would that be enough to scale?

The sports festival feat is weird because we don't actually get to see how much the explosion covered, it doesn't necessarily needs to reach all of Todoroki's ice to break it.

As for the Two Heroes calc, you said you counted 4 explosions, but considering he was still firing them when the camera focused on Wolfram, it should be way more.

Not really, you can see the streaks and I made sure to measure the explosion size before more streaks came in. The blast actually gets bigger when he adds more explosions, though I didn't measure that.

I went frame by frame, and this scan is still from when the screen is backing up. More explosions don't come until later, I didn't measure the explosion when that happened.

Also we can see the explosion in Todoroki's Howitzer Impact, it almost reaches the top but doesn't. In the top left panel, you can see the explosion just barely there.

Here look..

One, two, three, and four. After that fourth frame it cuts to a scene of Wolfram raising his metal wall.

Then when the camera zooms out, you can see four streaks as well.

I didn't measure the explosion, after the barrage. I measured it right at the beginning, by the sixth frame.

Edit: Frame 1 (This is the first frame the we see of the explosion), Frame 2, Frame 3, Frame 4, Frame 5, Frame 6 (This is the frame I'm using in the calc)

As you can see by the streaks, there are only four explosions by the time frame 6 happens.

Last edited:
I wonder how much of our MHA scaling is based on pure scaling, and not taking the character's feats into consideration.

I guess that feat should be fine then, but wouldn't this also upgrade Monoma and base Deku?
Yes, but their tiers don't actually change.

Since 11/11 = 1 Tons, and 11/3 equals = 3.66 Tons Still at least 8-C, possibly High 8-C.

Edit: Didn't notice that was answered.

i dont know if anyone mentioned this yet but im pretty sure sato said this after the building had been given a bunch of structures by cementoss, so it shouldnt be calced assuming its normal hollowness

It should be alright for the High 8-C+ and the baseline 8-B upgrades at least, since that's been accepted it seems. Though before we do anything, we should get a list of everyone who scales and their reasoning. I should be able to get one up later today.

Before anything, I want to talk about some scaling problems. Aizawa is currently High 8-C for restraining Bakugo with his binding cloth, the vigilantes feats in his AP section are not High 8-C at all. I'm not on board with that being the reason for his AP, at best it is lifting strength. Does anyone have anything we can use to scale him?

This effects Shigaraki's High 8-C stats as well, since he is currently scaling to Aizawa. And his durability shouldn't scale to Bakugo's explosions, when the blast he took is clearly far weaker and Bakugo at this point doesn't know how to condense his explosions.

Twice should be downgraded to Unknown, as him fighting Todoroki was just dodging an attack and cutting a small chuck of ice. He also never takes a direct hit from Bakugo, that scene is anime only and should be disregarded. And none of the League members lands a hit on Bakugo when trying to capture him.

Inasa's durability is being scaled to Todoroki's for zero reason, his statement about being better than Todoroki is talking about doing better in the recommendation exams. Nothing that we're shown implies that he's physically comparable to him, as such he should be put at Unknown.

Should Spinner scales to Magne with his equipment, since his blade was shown to have threaten her? Or should we just place him at Unknown, since Mandalay is now Unknown and he has no reason to scale to any other league member.

Before anything, I want to talk about some scaling problems. Aizawa is currently High 8-C for restraining Bakugo with his binding cloth, the vigilantes feats in his AP section are not High 8-C at all. I'm not on board with that being the reason for his AP, at best it is lifting strength. Does anyone have anything we can use to scale him?

This effects Shigaraki's High 8-C stats as well, since he is currently scaling to Aizawa. And his durability shouldn't scale to Bakugo's explosions, when the blast he took is clearly far weaker and Bakugo at this point doesn't know how to condense his explosions.

Twice should be downgraded to Unknown, as him fighting Todoroki was just dodging an attack and cutting a small chuck of ice. He also never takes a direct hit from Bakugo, that scene is anime only and should be disregarded. And none of the League members lands a hit on Bakugo when trying to capture him.

Inasa's durability is being scaled to Todoroki's for zero reason, his statement about being better than Todoroki is talking about doing better in the recommendation exams. Nothing that we're shown implies that he's physically comparable to him, as such he should be put at Unknown.

Should Spinner scales to Magne with his equipment, since his blade was shown to have threaten her? Or should we just place him at Unknown, since Mandalay is now Unknown and he has no reason to scale to any other league member.
Aizawa’s only direct feats are when he broke Dabi’s arm and hurt Momo by banging her head against her created mannequin (chapter 84). So other than the logic of him just being physically better than Shinso, not much.

Shigaraki should be either “Unknown” or whatever we decide on Aizawa

Twice should be unknown, yes

Inasa shouldn’t scale to Todoroki off that statement since it was probably just referring to power not physical stats

I think him scaling to Magne is less him threatening her and more she wasn’t expecting him to throw a knife at her.

Does anyone have anything we can use to scale him?
Aizawa was able to hurt Knuckleduster. Not sure for the rest of the context, I just found it in a Respect Thread. Though I'm a bit iffy with how KD currently scales, I think this might be fine.
Shigaraki could scale from that, I suppose.

I don't have any leads for a better scaling for Twice. I also agree with Inasa and Spinner not scaling to what they currently have.

KD doesn't scale to anything either, he scales to a younger Aizawa. KD doesn't have any High 8-C feats, the best one I saw was 9-B.

Aizawa scaling too Shinso makes sense, so At least 8-C, possibly High 8-C for Aizawa and Shigaraki.

That explosion wasn't from them clashing, it was from a bomb KD planted somewhere in the building.

And it put KD out of commission for a long time, and he still has injuries. And we have no idea how far away he was from the source of the explosion.

Aizawa, even back when he fought KD likely shouldn't be weaker than Shinso.

But would it be better to label KD and the others of the Vigilante cast as Unknown?

The only feats they have would have them hundreds of times weaker than Mineta... which I'm not okay with doing.

Actually I think the GBE of the giant KD kicked in the face got me 9-A results, wait would KD even scale to that?

Maybe we should downgrade the 8-C characters back to 9-B/9-A after all.

KD probably wouldn't scale, so its best to leave them at unknown for now, I guess.

Back