• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We aren't bringing up the new chapter here, this revision thread is about the lower tier characters. Also try not to post spoilers in an unrelated thread.

The giant creature that young Aizawa defeated is High 8-C, so there's no need to scale him from Shinso.

Knuckleduster can take hits from a older and more trained Eraser Head, and he can hurt people comparable to him, so Vigilante characters should be High 8-C instead of Unknown.

By the way there's a Supersonic+ calc for 5% Deku that needs to be checked and applied, and I also found new evidence for base Deku's durability to downscale from his 5%, so there are many threads waiting for us in the future.

The giant creature that young Aizawa defeated is High 8-C, so there's no need to scale him from Shinso.

Knuckleduster can take hits from a older and more trained Eraser Head, and he can hurt people comparable to him, so Vigilante characters should be High 8-C instead of Unknown.

By the way there's a Supersonic+ calc for 5% Deku that needs to be checked and applied, and I also found new evidence for base Deku's durability to downscale from his 5%, so there are many threads waiting for us in the future.
Huh. Well that saves a lot of headaches and is consistent with the Twin Impact scaling since Aizawa is stronger since then. Good for the Vigilantes characters and Tomura.

Another supersonic+ calc is good, what’s the link?

Yay, more revisions.

Eh, I'm not really sure about that scaling.

We don't see the actual feat that the villain uses to destroy the building, right? It's not like we see it doing it in a single punch, so scaling Aizawa's durability off of it when we see him take a punch from the villain and get badly damaged seems off.

Plus when Aizawa attacks the villain himself, his actual strikes don't seem to affect it much. Only when he punches it in the eye does it bleed, or when he swings a large piece of rubble into the monster's face. In order to actually take the villain down he has to feed it its own attack to itself which stops it.

Like, I can see where you're coming from but the actual context of how Aizawa fights it makes me a bit hesitant.

Also, in regards to the calc, the monster itself is apparently around 10 meters tall? But the building that is being scaled is 9.8 meters tall and is clearly supposed to be a lot shorter than the monster.

The monster was unharmed by its own attacks so Eraser being able to hurt the monster is enough, also in chapter 63 we saw the creature putting its hand on a building and in a later panel the building was reduced to dust. The Pro Heroes also said it was moving really fast while smashing through the buildings.

I will measure the creature's height using that image and calculate the feat again.

Last edited:
Okay, the creature is now Building level+, not sure if anyone wants to upscale Aizawa and the others to High 8-C, since he defeated the creature when he was just a student.

I don't think there's enough evidence to support an upscaling of that much.

The monster was unharmed by its own attacks so Eraser being able to hurt the monster is enough, also in chapter 63 we saw the creature putting its hand on a building and in a later panel the building was reduced to dust. The Pro Heroes also said it was moving really fast while smashing through the buildings.

I will measure the creature's height using that image and calculate the feat again.
I don’t think it was reduced to dust it more than likely just moved forward cause you see a very similar building behind it later

The difference is too big for any upscaling, but at the least Aizawa should have a possibly/likely High 8-C via being superior to Shinso.

While KD and others will just be 8-C+, just to be safe.

If the calc is accepted.

The calculations were accepted, so the changes agreed in this thread should be implemented.

Hypersonic 5% Deku would require a separate thread as there are many characters that scale from him. There was also a Hypersonic calc for Iida, but I forgot who made it.

Because he's much stronger than before, and Baseline 8-B is only 11 Tons while a weaker Bakugo is physically 10.51 Tons. Upscaling should be fine in this case, considering the gap between the two tiers is basically non existent.

Bakugo can create explosions stronger than his own physical strength, and higher than his own dura.

Bakugo can create explosions stronger than his own physical strength, and higher than his own dura.

But that's what doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

You're saying he's City Block level in AP and you give a feat of him making an explosion as support for that. Then you say he's higher than that with his Quirk.

On a random side-note, I think that Jurota needs to be downgraded:

Attack Potency: Large Building level+ with Beast (Overpowered Kirishima with Red Riot Unbreakable in the Joint Training Arc)

He didn't overpower Kirishima in terms of AP / Striking Strength and he didn't hurt him by overcoming his durability. What he did was he picked Kirishima up by grabbing him from behind and threw him into the air towards Ibara so he could be caught by her vines. This is a fair lifting strength feat, but I would not count this as AP or count this as him overpowering Kirishima.

He didn't overpower Kirishima in terms of AP / Striking Strength and he didn't hurt him by overcoming his durability. What he did was he picked Kirishima up by grabbing him from behind and threw him into the air towards Ibara so he could be caught by her vines. This is a fair lifting strength feat, but I would not count this as AP or count this as him overpowering Kirishima.
Shishida stated he was able to match Kirishima's strength, and Word of God stated he is one of the strongest first years without using their Quirk. Which means he's physically superior to BoS Bakugo, who is High 8-C+.

We can just change his reasonings.

Shishida stated he was able to match Kirishima's strength, and Word of God stated he is one of the strongest first years without using their Quirk. Which means he's physically superior to BoS Bakugo, who is High 8-C+.

We can just change his reasonings.
I'll need to see both statements.

Word of God: This is an interview that was released alongside the third movie.

Shishida states that Kirishima is the only one who can match his strength before tossing him. Which means he believes they're equally strong.

If we're talking about first years, probably either Shishida or Shouji. Or maybe not.

That's not a very reassuring statement. And it doesn't necessarily refer to Striking Strength. It could be talking about Lifting Strength.

Shishida states that Kirishima is the only one who can match his strength before tossing him. Which means he believes they're equally strong.

Okay, that's better than the previous justification.

Though Kirishima's current justification is lacking:

Small Building level (Has been training for almost an entire year, making him much stronger), Large Building level+ with Hardening (Superior to his previous state, and likely comparable to 8% Deku and Dynamight), higher with Red Riot Unbreakable (Smashed blades that were durable and sharp enough to cut him in his previous form)

Fighting side by side with Deku when they both smash down a wall, which is like a 9-B feat, does not make me think he is equal to Large Building level+ Deku. Just because both of them can perform the same feat of smashing a wall down does not mean Kirishima can match Deku's limits.

We can remove that reasoning, being stronger than before is all we need for his reasoning now. Which should still put him at 8-B, since the different basically doesn't exist. He is able to injure Bakugo in the sports festival, which makes Harden Kirishima High 8-C+ in AP.

Yeah no, he isn't talking about lifting strength. Who is the strongest student without their Quirks, you cannot deny this question is about attack power not how much weight they can lift. Mirio is the strongest student all around, and Shoji and Shishida might be the strongest among the first years.

Since BoS Bakugo is far weaker than his current self, even if they're equal to current Bakugo they'd still be stronger than BoS Bakugo.

Last edited:
He is absolutely not talking about lifting strength in that statement. It’s who is the most powerful/strongest not who can lift the most weight.

He is absolutely not talking about lifting strength in that statement. It’s who is the most powerful/strongest not who can lift the most weight.
It's still not a reliable statement either way since he says "probably" and "maybe not."

It is reliable, because he's considering them means they are one of the strongest no question ask. I don't see how you can deny that.

He just doesn't know who is the strongest, this should at least make their Quirkless self equal to BoS Bakugo or stronger. With their Quirks increasing their strength beyond that.

Do we count the team up missions as canon or have we not discussed them?

Because Deku’s mask in that apparently actually functions like a gas mask which is pretty useful.

How about this, despite being hurt by Rappa's attack before hand, Fat Gum still went to go punch him. Also "There's no doubt that other guy'll shield his pal if things get hairy."

He only decided to use his Spear when he realized they couldn't do anything against Tengai's barrier. Along with Fat Gum's attack against the barrier having a bigger effect against it, than Kirishima's attack.

Should Fat Gum's normal AP just be placed at Unknown if this is unacceptable?

How about this, despite being hurt by Rappa's attack before hand, Fat Gum still went to go punch him

I don't really see this as a good justification. Characters don't have Newton's Laws in mind in fights; we just use it for profiles because it is convenient. No character has ever thought "He is punching with X amount of force, so his body can withstand X amount of force. I am going to try and hit him back because I know I can output X amount of force too."

Should Fat Gum's normal AP just be placed at Unknown if this is unacceptable?

Sure. His only real feat is with the Spear anyway.

Back