• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: Izuku 100% Upgrade

I made a calc for that feat a long time ago and the result was 8-A+, it was still considered an outlier, but I'm not sure why.

I see no reason for this to be an outlier. He rarely even uses 100% so we don't see it's full potential and it is generally seen as superior to most Quirks in the verse.

Therefir said:
I made a calc for that feat a long time ago and the result was 8-A+, it was still considered an outlier, but I'm not sure why.
I don't think it was concluded to an outlier. That was argued but there was definitely contention

The reason the feat was put off is because people wanted to wait for a US release or somrthing, can't remember precisely

GigantoMachia for sure should scale as well, he should be stronger than Gran Torino and Muscular

Andytrenom said:
I don't think it was concluded to an outlier. That was argued but there was definitely contention

The reason the feat was put off is because people wanted to wait for a US release or somrthing, can't remember precisely
It was considered an outlier from the mere fact that AM and Deku destroyed a block in the movie. I think it's also by the fact that we have calcs from Deku using 100% but they were all below Tier 7

We don't know if he's stronger than Prime Gran Torino and I don't remember anyone saying he's stronger than Muscular

We need to wait and see if he can take 100% for sure.

Having lower calcs doesn't dismiss higher ones as outliers. It's only an outlier if it doesn't make sense for someone to be that strong. If that was the case I could downgrade many verses to 9-B with that logic.

There's nothing that implies 100% can't be Low 7-C.

There's also no 100% AP calcs, to my knowledge.

Deku for one thing isn't using 100%. If that was the case then he would be damaged all over the place, that arm braclet iirc was for Deku to use 30%

@RustyOne

I think it's pretty Logical that Muscular is weaker than Giganto Machia, this guy took out the whole League of villains easily, Shigarki also seemed super baffled at his strength, since he knew about Muscular and how strong he was, do you think he would be as shocked as he would by GiganMachia's strength

Of course it's not 100%, but at the very least, we should give a likely if this calc is accepted

@BlackeJan

No it isn't, did you even see the movie?

It's made to withstand three punches from All Might, and Izuku uses 100% three times in the movie. I can upload clips if I need to.

@DemonGodMitchAubin

That's too much of an assumption. For all we know 100% might hurt Giganto more than it did Muscular or even one shot him, or he could tank it. We should wait till we see what he can do first.

We need more concrete scaling.

Ive watch it numerous times. The Full Gaulet is suppose to let Deku be able to handle his power without any drawbacks, Deku was even able to use 30% of it without hurting himself. Honestly while it does say it can wistand 3 punches from AM, how in the world did it break in the 1st place? that would mean that even at 100%, Deku would be stronger then AM since he broked the gautlet

Not only that, but if that was 100% then other then the gautlet itself, how is the rest of Deku's body not damaged? or why is his appearance not different like it should?

It can be that Melissa doesn't know All Might's true strength?

Also it took Izuku four 100% punches to break it. 1st when he used it to get inside of the tower, 2nd was to save All Might, 3rd was the double detroit smash, and 4th was the attack that knocked Wolfram out.

BlackeJan said:
Not only that, but if that was 100% then other then the gautlet itself, how is the rest of Deku's body not damaged? or why is his appearance not different like it should?
The Full Gauntlet protects his arm.

Also he only changes when he uses 100% Full Cowl.

Again that would be saying that 100% Deku is as stong as AM himself. Also the last time Melissa met AM, he was ALOT stronger then he was in the movie meaning she made it to the point that the gautlet was stronger then the AM was back then (before he met Deku)

Also again if he was using 100% why isn't the rest of his body not damged (except arm with gautlet?) and why isn't he different looking?

TheRustyOne said:
The Full Gauntlet protects his arm.

Also he only changes when he uses 100% Full Cowl.
He's not using 100% Full Cowl, just 100% on his arm.

Now he's using Full Cowl. He used it to even get that high in the air to save AM, and he's been using FC (like he always does) since the start of the movie.

EDIT: unless you are telling me he doesn't need FC to dodge all the attacks Wolfram threw at him?

That also doesnt work. The point of FC is distribute OFA all around his body, even AM said that he can ONLY use 5% in general (then FC came). It doesn't make sense that Deku can use 100% in one arm but the rest is 5%.....huh?

1: During the fight with Stain he went beyond 5% and dislocated his arm, even though he was in Full Cowl only his arm was injured, which means his arm was the only thing to increase.

2: He used 100% in one arm against Muscular, despite him being in 5% Full Cowl.

3: He accidently uses 100% against Chisaki and it was only his legs that were 100%, he laters activate 100% Full Cowl, which proves only his legs were 100%.

4: Delware Airforce is used by putting 20% in only his fingers

BlackeJan said:
EDIT: unless you are telling me he doesn't need FC to dodge all the attacks Wolfram threw at him?
Bakugou and Todoroki can also keep up with Wolfram's attacks, heck they can even intercept them

1. iirc he focused OFA in his arm for more power then he did his other body + he was already in the air so that was the only thing he need to do WAS focus more power in that punch

2. No....he used 100% no matter what....he even called it out....

3.Imma need a chapter for that one cause I only remember Deku using 100% in the first plac cause of Eri. Also again FC is distributed to his entire body not just one part....

4. He focused his power into those fingers, but that was it

The earthquake calc Is going thanks to what's happing to earthquake calcs

So this makes more sense for 100% izuku to still be weaker then all might

Also he used the gotlet 3 time (as it can be used three times)

1. When he used 30% in his arm to destroy some bots

2. When he punched this thing to save all might using 100% in his arm thanks to the gotlet

3. When him and all might punched that super mega metal cube, beat the villan

The thing broke not because of power, but because of its his 3rd time using it

@Spinoirr

If you think aabout it....Melissa said that gautlet was to wistand 3 hits from AM which mean Deku using 100% is stronger then AM because Deku could break it

She didn't know exactly how strong all might is as he says himself he holds back so he doesn't make wind go Everywhere

This is irreverent to the current OP.

100% Izuku is Low 7-C, do we have enough people that agree so we can add this?

I agree with it

Also that hole 100% izku made needs a calc as a sporting feat or something (the one in the overhaul arc)

Back