• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA: Izuku 100% Upgrade

Dude remember he used a 100% smash to musuler and he didn't change as he can use full cowl and 100% in a limb but it brakes it. With thus gotlet that gets rid of that weakness for 3 shots

Izuku uses 100% on Muscular

Some notes about the gauntlet:

1- Melissa Shield said, after seeing Midoriya using 5% full cowl against robots, that Midoriya's "explosive speed" and "destructive power" are just like All Might's power, but notices that Midoriya is limiting his power.

2- Melissa states that she made the gauntlet after she observed All Might using his powers (not based on data about All Might collected by her father).

3- The gauntlet was not made for All Might, but it was a support item she made inspired by him.

It is very likely that Melissa is unaware of prime All Might's powers, and that she is heavily underestimating it based on footage of AM against minor villains, or limited demonstrations AM has shown her of his power. So a 100% from Deku needn't be a 100% from prime All Might.

Midoriya first tried out the gaunlet with 30% power after activating Full Cowling. So yes, he can power up certain body parts while using Full Cowling.

BlackeJan said:
Again that would be saying that 100% Deku is as stong as AM himself. Also the last time Melissa met AM, he was ALOT stronger then he was in the movie meaning she made it to the point that the gautlet was stronger then the AM was back then (before he met Deku)
He already has statements putting 100% at All Might's level. Plus the plot itself is built around Izuku learning to use more of his power safely, rather than gradually increasing his full power, which supports 100% Izuku being at All Might's level currently more than it being a pure EoS thing

I might make a thread about that eventually, there's definitely a lot to say about this

Andytrenom said:
He already has statements putting 100% at All Might's level. Plus the plot itself is built around Izuku learning to use more of his power safely, rather than gradually increasing his full power, which supports 100% Izuku being at All Might's level currently more than it being a pure EoS thing

I might make a thread about that eventually, there's definitely a lot to say about this
I disagree, mostly because the 100% Deku using was up against Muscular and it didn't hurt Muscular but only after Deku's adrenaline went on fire and he destroy his arm worst than ever before did he display more power.

And if you were thinking he was subconsciously holding back like against Nomu, no. When he held back against Nomu, his arm wasn't destroyed. But when he used 100% on Muscular, his arm was the same normal level of hurt he gets after using 100%. And it didn't harm Muscular.

How about we don't talk about this here, lets save it for Andy's thread.

BlackeJan said:
That also doesnt work. The point of FC is distribute OFA all around his body, even AM said that he can ONLY use 5% in general (then FC came). It doesn't make sense that Deku can use 100% in one arm but the rest is 5%.....huh?
Just reminder. Deku developed Full Cowl so that he wouldn't use 100% at all times whenever he uses OFA. Full Cowl is him purposely maintaining a level that doesn't destroy himself, but when he stops Full Cowl, its usually 100%

Bakugo vs Deku part 2. Deku's legs were going 8% percent than he uses his left arm at 5%.

ElixirBlue said:
And if you were thinking he was subconsciously holding back like against Nomu, no. When he held back against Nomu, his arm wasn't destroyed. But when he used 100% on Muscular, his arm was the same normal level of hurt he gets after using 100%. And it didn't harm Muscular.
I thought his arm wasn't destroyed because Nomu absorbed the impact completely.

No. We have already concluded that the rankings aren't a reliable method of scaling, especially when he compared 100% power to All Might, implying that Endeavor considers it far above him

Tetsucabrah said:
No, later Izuku talks about the incident with All Might and explains how using OFA against a person might have been why he was able to control it for the first time

Andytrenom said:

So with what you're saying, would Izuku scale to low 7-B or 7-A?

100% can't be 7-A, I can agree with Low 7-B. 100% Izuku is comparable to Remnants of OFA All Might, who we all agreed can't scale to the 7-A feat since he's far weaker.

However let us save that discussion for Andy's thread, it's not important on this thread.

@Tetsu Putting aside whether we accept him as such, the fact that Endeavor compares him to a person far above him still severely puts into question the idea of him being stronger. Especially when it comes from assumptions rather than concrete evidence

The issue is that Deku vs Muscular was on a far lower scale than All Might vs AFO, and that was All Might at his weakest. Along with the fact that an extremely held back All Might with weights further restricting him simply moving his arm for a punch was able to almost level a city block with the air pressure alone while 100% Deku's attacks were never portrayed to be on that scale. And the statement from All Might in the Gentle arc that he never constantly used 100% as his mere movements would generate large scale environmental destruction.

This is going into headcanon a bit but the way I see it is that Deku has a stronger version of OFA than All Might as he has All Might's power added onto his. This is fact. But my headcanon is that All Might's "base" level without using OFA was so much higher than Deku's that Deku even with a higher level of OFA doesn't close the gap that All Might's "base" added on to a weaker OFA. We know some characters are already High 8-C physically without any quirk enhancements, so maybe All Might was much stronger than even that quirkless, and then has the OFA boost on top. Headcanon but it seems to make sense why Deku with OFA 9 which is stronger than All Might's OFA 8 is weaker than All Might overall

I'm amazed at myself on how much I memorized the series.

7DAB580F-A09C-4B1E-98FB-38116A59A99D
BA086D99-0991-43EA-802D-1A4A40FA269E

Bump.

It doesn't seem like anyone has anything to say against this, and most agree with it. Is it okay to say that the upgrade to Low 7-C has been accepted, or should I wait longer?

I can handle the changes to Chisaki, Muscular, and Prime Gran Torino... if that's alright.

TheRustyOne said:
I can handle the changes to Chisaki, Muscular, and Prime Gran Torino... if that's alright.
Of course, I just wanted to make other changes to Izuku's profile that have nothing to do with this upgrade.

Alright it's done.

Note: I've explained that Gigantomachia has no reason to scale to 100% or Muscular as of now. Maybe in the future, but we can't upgrade him based on assumptions. Let's be paitent and see if he scales for sure.

Gigantomachia should probably be Low 7-C too, but for other reasons. If we assume that his mountain pulverization feat took one hour at most (which is a huge low-end considering that Gran Torino had to escape from him while carrying two people), the final result would be 2.26 kilotons of TNT, which is slightly superior to 100% Deku's AP.

That would be a pretty big low-ball. It should be higher since the smoke from the pulverization would've disappeared already if an hour had passed.

Either way that sounds fine for me.

Uh, I didn't think about that. According to this source, particles of 15┬Ám―100┬Ám in diameter take about 1 minute to settle, and rock dust is less than 25╬╝m in diameter, so this feat had to be done in less than a minute, or the dust wouldn't be there.

Feat = 8.15 Megatons of TNT, or 8150 Kilotons of TNT

Timeframe = 60 seconds

Gigantomachia's Attack Potency = 8150/60 = 135.83 Kilotons of TNT (Large Town level)

I'll post this in the comments of Kepekley's blog so it can get accepted.

I don't think we factor time into destruction calc

Afaik, it's just taken as inapplicable if the destruction is overtime.

I've seen similar feats done over time using timeframes to find the result, but I'm going to ask other members of the calc group just in case.

Back