• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA AP and Durability Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't tell if Mirio injured them, all he did was pushed them with his punches. Endeavor does the same thing to Shigaraki and he doesn't scale to his dura.

If Mirio does damage them, then he can get a second key.

We can't tell if Mirio injured them, all he did was pushed them with his punches. Endeavor does the same thing to Shigaraki and he doesn't scale to his dura.

If Mirio does damage them, then he can get a second key.
I mean, he himself implies he can defeat a Near High End. He says he can't beat them in one punch, and the panel he appears in when he saves Burnin, you can see a NHE's face crumpled by his fist.

Second key? cool.

Todoroki blocked Bakugo's Howitzer Impact, you can see ice from in front of him.

Yes it broke through, but the power of that attack was probably weakened because of it. Todoroki also isn't in the center of that blast, inverse scaling and all.

Majority of those feats are pointless, what are you even trying to say?

Let's not pretend that the spectators are at all familiar with what Bakugo "going all out" really is.

Especially since Bakugo proves he is holding his explosions back by using a giant one to destroy all of Uraraka's rubble at the end of the fight.
I guess that's true, but Aizawa should know what he is talking about.

And Bakugo don't consider Uraraka fragile at all.

Last edited:
Majority of those feats are pointless, what are you even trying to say?
Just wanted to bring up these potential feats to see if we can get anything from them, since apparently no one was holding back at the Sports Festival.

Because it’s an explosion and there’s fire that could damage his skin? I’m not sure where you’re implying that it’s a strength booster.
It's the mechanics of Kirishima's quirk, actually. His quirk gives him heat resistance and is shown to nullify damage from Bakugo's quirk at that level.

Just wanted to bring up these potential feats to see if we can get anything from them, since apparently no one was holding back at the Sports Festival.
It's the mechanics of Kirishima's quirk, actually. His quirk gives him heat resistance and is shown to nullify damage from Bakugo's quirk at that level.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

If he needs a shield that means he can't take the attack, we also don't know if Momona doesn't get physically stronger when he copies Harden.

Kirishima somehow gets stronger when he hardens, so maybe Monoma does too.

Stop posting pictures like that, it's really annoying and clogs up the thread.

Kirishima somehow gets stronger when he hardens, so maybe Monoma does too.
Maybe? The only thing that the series emphasize that it increases durability. Sugar Man has always been the strength one next to Kirishima.

Basically, the only thing keeping Monoma from scaling to Bakugo, at least Sport Festival, is the possibility Kirishima’s quirk increases strength.

Though, I don’t recall a situation where his strength increases in the middle of a fight, only his durability.

Last edited:
Monoma can hurt base Deku, and injure his 8% using the Quirk Twin Impact, but I wouldn't mind leaving Monoma's tier at "Varies".

Well, analyzing Monoma gives more supporting scaling for Uraraka than just Toga, so yeah, varies works.

Varies is fine for Monoma.

But hey if put Base Sato at baseline High 8-C, his Sugar Rush becomes 10 Tons and Unbreakable Kirishima can take hits from him. Rappa can break Kirishima's arms with one punch, so doesn't that mean he becomes 8-B? And second key Sugar Rush would become baseline 8-B for being stronger.

Is this right?

He should scale to or possibly above whatever Base Izuku is rated as.

Either Izuku is 8-C+ or High 8-C, it's the same deal just a slightly smaller number in 8-C+ case.

I thought we weren't using Deku's test results because he had two broken fingers and everyone else could use their Quirk to get outstanding results.

Sato has his own Large Building level+ feat in the Joint Training Arc, which would make his base form 8-C+.

Okay, I'll rephrase that as Why should he scale to or above whatever base Deku is rated as?

Aizawa wasn't talking about that test Therefir, he said strength test which we never saw. Shinso apparently took it too since he also had results, Izuku's strength test score was so poor that he shouldn't have been in the hero course. We don't know what the test was but we can conclude that someone like Sato should be stronger.

Sato is very strong, he's a physical fighter and being weaker than Base Izuku is absurd. He's likely been training his entire life and Izuku just started for slightly more then 10 months. Sato should at the least be comparable or stronger than Izuku's base.

But we don't need to scale him to Deku at all if he has his own feats like Therefir says he has.

Relying on "Well, theoretically he could have higher AP than Deku" is an unnecessary step if we already have evidence of what Sato is capable of.

But that makes him weaker than Izuku, which is once again absurd.

That's also for his second key, his first key is completely featless.

His profile already has him as comparable to Base Izuku.

But that makes him weaker than Izuku, which is once again absurd.

It doesn't seem absurd to me. Sato primarily fights using his strength-amping Quirk anyway.

That's for second key Sato, his first key is featless.

If we just scale Sugar Rush Sato to Baseline High 8-C via robot scaling, that makes is base 0.4 Tons or 5x weaker than Base Izuku. What kind of logic are you all giving me? Sato being comparable to Base Izuku should be fine, it's not a big jump in logic.

If his first key is featless then delete his first key entirely.

Also, Sato being Building level while Deku being Building level+ (which is an option I've seen on this thread), doesn't sound illogical or absurd.

Sato has been for the most part, completely irrelevant, so I don't have problems with scaling him to High 8-C+.

The question I have is, why would Rappa scale from Kirishima? His fight with Sato happened in a later saga.

Kirishima early Unbreakable form can take hits from early Sugar Rush Sato, who is 10 Tons via early base Izuku scaling. That's what I'm bring up.

What are you even talking about?

But hey if put Base Sato at baseline High 8-C, his Sugar Rush becomes 10 Tons and Unbreakable Kirishima can take hits from him. Rappa can break Kirishima's arms with one punch, so doesn't that mean he becomes 8-B? And second key Sugar Rush would become baseline 8-B for being stronger.
Rusty, go back to sleep.

You clearly need to read better yourself man.

Your implying Kirishima from like a week later is massively stronger than his fight with Rappa. He even stated he wanted Sato, Bakugo, and Izuku to hit him so he could one day be strong enough to take on punches like Rappa.

Quite hypocrite coming from someone who yesterday believed the students could jump hundreds of times in power within the span of a few months.

Quite hypocrite coming from someone who yesterday believed the students could jump hundreds of times in power within the span of a few months.
So you can criticize me in good fun, but I can't.

Fine I'll leave, guess I'm not wanted anywhere around MHA threads I guess.

Actually you know what no.

Kirishima stated that he wanted them to use him as a punching bag so he could one day become strong enough to take on hits as powerful as Rappa. Which means Sugar Rush Sato, Bakugo, and 8% Izuku are weaker than Rappa. Since he wanted all three of them to hit him.

At the least we see Sugar Rush Sato hitting Unbreakable Kirishima, so they do scale to each other.

That is my reasoning for why Rappa scales, Though I apologies if I insulted you or came off as rude.

Either way, I think we need a break, this discussion has been going for six hours.

If you need to sleep or something then go ahead, don't let some versus site keep you up.

I haven't been watching this for that long though, I've been side tracked by a calc I'm doing for another verse.

So I do apologies if I'm not making sense at times, I'm not really proof reading this stuff.

How? Because those same size explosions have showings of hurting people that can scale to Bakugo's bigger explosions, that's how.

Bakugo hurt 5% Deku with an explosion in their fight that is not high 8-c. The very first explosion of the entire fight, the right hand, injures Deku's leg. That explosion is not high 8-c, so why is he hurt by it.

You say you aren't saying people are wall level, yet make no claim against it nor say anything contrary? Your entire stance is that Ochako and Base Deku are wall level based on the same feats that are argued to be outliers, you're just saying it isn't.
I’ve literally presented my argument that being dura beg due to heat. 5% Deku is quite blatantly burned by the blast and isn’t harmed by the force.

What you want me to argue for you? I’m not debating it cause that’s not what I’m here for (and wall level students isn’t really supported by anything and is in fact contradicted by students taking 9A attacks and others scaling to 8C or higher.

How is my stance based on that. Deku took physical blows from Bakugou who isn’t wall level wth are you talking about?

I'd also like to keep in mind that Deku already has 8-C for his base after U.A Beginnings, so really, the Nine feat seems pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back