• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo's Best mind hax feat

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
Just as the title states I'm very curious about mew twos best feats.

All I could remember from the movies is that he was able to erase a nurse joys memory and like a group of humans and Pokemon. But none of thst is really impressive considering these are all normal humans and Pokemon with no stated mind hax resistance. I'd appreciate some more info on this abilities of his.

AFAIK mewtwo only ever "out Psychic'd" Alakasam with Telekinesis which is not the same as mindhax. Not impressive at all due to the ap difference either

Turned Nurse Joy into a puppet. Mindwiped everyone on the island, some with mind resistance. Mindwiped all of Team Rocket, including the incredibly prepped Giovanni while weakened.

It doesnt have to be impressive. You don't have to be mind haxxing people with resistances or entire planets for mind hax to work on most opponents. Granted, that's not what you were asking.

Turned Nurse Joy into a puppet. Mindwiped everyone on the island, some with mind resistance. Mindwiped all of Team Rocket, including the incredibly prepped Giovanni while weakened.

The nurse joy I already knew about and is albeit not very impressive. Mind wiped a small island(literally only big enough to hold a castle.) iirc that was the first movie right, also which of these pokemons had mind resistance and how good is it please I'd appreciate some scans or statements or something.

It doesnt have to be impressive. You don't have to be mind haxxing people with resistances or entire planets for mind hax to work on most opponents. Granted, that's not what you were asking.

I'm glad you were able to list all the feats, I just wanted to know cause Mewtwo is very know for his mind hax, but tend to see it being ambused in a lot of his threads so I just wanted some background info cause maybe some info was being stretched or mindlessly spouted. For example that won on monster Aizen seemed very one sided about his mind hax and it just felt odd.

Back