• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Massive Source Downgrades (Maou Gakuin)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity, if destroying the source destroys all past present and future iterations should it not Still be high godly based on history level erasure

Huh? That's all? That's it? @EldemadeDityjon how did you fail to shoot this down? Get your ass over here
Let's look at the big picture shall we?
"It is a precious body entrusted to me by my master when he went to the land of the dead."

The root and the body are inseparably linked.

Even if the body disappears, it can be restored by using <Resuscitation Ingal> because the root remembers the outline of the body.

A body that does not have its original root cannot be moved properly by putting another root into it.

The fact that he is able to manipulate it so freely makes him a man of extraordinary power, but because of this, he consumes a great deal of magic power and is on the verge of running out of life span.

"If the two laws tyrant disappear, the whole area will fall into the hands of Pablo Hetala. The Lord said, "Don't wait for me. Protect it."

Even as he speaks, the man's magic fades away.

The strength that was not intimidated by the fireball of destruction is now a shadow to be seen.

"I have been waiting in this land, making the name of the Two Laws Tyrant known, and protecting the sea from them. Believing that one day the Lord would return. I have waited for many, many, many, many years."

The two Law' Tyrant subordinate clenched his fists.

Even that is not enough.

"Still, the Tyrant did not return. I realized for the first time that I had made a mistake. The Tyrant may have told me to defend Myself. I can't go back, so don't wait ...... and so ......"

Words of regret spill from his mouth.

"I waited for the Lord who never ...... returned."

His gravely voice was like his own, full of wounds.

"I should have stopped him. I should have stopped the tyrant from going to his death, even if it meant risking my own life. Otherwise, I should have gone with him. Even if I had to give up my life, as the Lord's steward, I had to do it. I missed the opportunity and lived on alone, not even understanding what I was supposed to protect, just in a daze."

He stumbles over his words.

"...... vaguely ......"

His squeezed voice sounded mournful.

"......We were only waiting for ......

I think he wanted to pass away with the Lord.

He was not allowed to do so.

"I thought at the very least, I would protect His name. As long as the name of the Two Law Tyrant roars in this silver water sacred sea, the Lord is still alive. Believing this, I deceived myself and have survived to this day. As long as the tyrant's body is here, the wind of freedom will blow. The Lord certainly continues to protect this sanctuary of the Silver Water Holy Sea, ......"

Inheriting the body and name of the Two Law Tyrabt, he has lived to this day.

To fulfill the wishes of his late lord.

"......That, too, is no longer the case. ...... I could do nothing in the end."

I'm sure he knew it from the beginning.

They must have known that it would not come true.

Nevertheless, as a steward, he was a martyr to the Lord's will.

"I will rot here alone, unable to repay the favor I received from the ... Lord. ......

Looking up to the heavens, the man said.

"It must be an empty sentiment. Perhaps I thought that if only I had waited, if only I had kept his name, a miracle might one day happen. He said, "I did my best to protect it. Maybe I thought the Tyrant would praise me for waiting so long."

Tears spill from his achromatic eyes.

"The Lord, who told me not to wait, would never have praised me for waiting."

He said as he turned his eyes to the black ash-filled heavens.

"If I could, I would have waited forever, just like this. ......"

This was probably the only wish left for the man who had lost his Lord.

It is a fragile hope, as if clinging to a straw.

"The Lord who never returns, forever?"

"You may say, ......it's foolish, but ......"

"Go get him."

The reply is cut off.

The steward of the Two law tyrant looked at me silently.

"It is not too late to give up until you have searched for the Lord and confirmed that he has indeed perished. He may have just died, reincarnated, and forgotten his memories."

I say to the dying man.

"Isn't that a different person already ......?"

"It may look that way. He may look different, he may not remember, but deep down nothing has changed."

A slight light shines in his achromatic eyes.

"At least it did in my world. It's possible."

But the man did not consent, and stared again at the heavens.
So nothing confirms Noah's source has been destroyed so the body he left behind cannot be used as an anti-feat.
Even if he's permanently destroyed, Ron Cruz reincarnated inti his master's body causing his source to forget his own body and thus is now ruling over the body Noah left behind.
But even so, it will be too late. In order to be reborn in the Lord's body, I lost the power to maintain my original form. Even if I go out of this body, I will not be able to obtain a new body. The only way to do this is to perform "Fusion Reincarnation Radpirika," which is a form of reincarnation in which one fuses with another person. Unlike normal reincarnation magic, you do not lose your memory, but you cannot coexist for long. Once in Sir's body, it will begin to fuse with its roots regardless of my will, and begin to take over."

Unlike normal reincarnation magic, it does not lose memory?

I believe that even reincarnation <silica> should be able to retain memory, but at the cost of forgetting one's own physical form?

As you can imagine, I have never tried it.

Anyway, I guess you can't reincarnate without merging with others.

"Even so, my life span will only be slightly prolonged. The only one who can help me is the presumptuous one who remembers the form of my original body."

Damn, both the OP and the opposition need to try harder.

WHYYYYYY THE **** ARE WE STILL HERE THE THREAD HAD BEEN ACCEPTED WHO IS REFUSING TO OPEN THE PROFILES GRAHHHHH

I'm just not gonna respond any further, I already got what I came here for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back