• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
These two are fairly similar. Both of them have telekinesis and mental manipulation. I won't vote yet, but here's some observations.

Mewtwo has the following advantages: Can fly, has demonstrated the better mental manipulation having used it on more people at once and had greater effect with it, has fought a slightly wider variety of enemies, can use force fields for defense, has better Regenerationn and survivability.

Starkiller has the following advantages: Has a lightsaber which will make him deadlier at close range, has greater skill and experience, has fought more enemies who were similar to himself in terms of power, better precognition.

I'm saying Mewtwo due to its regen and better mental powers. I don't think the lightsabers are enough of an advantage given Mewtwo can block them with a force field or dodge them by teleporting away.

Mewtwo: 4 (NeoZex6399, Fire Emblem Fan1991, Random-Helper323, Phantasm-Of-Grey34)

Starkiller: 0

Back