• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squid peanut said:
mewtwo's kill count prior?
Not sure. Going by Mewtwo Strikes Back he did kill a couple of people, but aside from that I don't think he's really killed anyone.

Kiryu2012 said:
Not sure. Going by Mewtwo Strikes Back he did kill a couple of people, but aside from that I don't think he's really killed anyone.
then this comes down to if mewtwo has the stamina, intelect, and speed to hit sans before he suffers a death of 1000000000000000000 pokes

For my thoughts on this battle, I'm kinda unsure on the outcome. Sans is definitely faster, but his attacks won't be able to deal very serious damage to Mewtwo for a while, especially since Mewtwo hasn't really killed very many people, or none at all if we disregard Mewtwo Strikes Back. I'd say Mewtwo probably won't have much to worry about from Karmic Retribution. At the same time, however, Mewtwo's gonna be having a hard time actually hitting Sans through out the battle. Granted, if he manages to catch Sans with his telekenesis, then Sans would definitely be boned.

Overall. I'd have to say this could go either way. If Sans manages to avoid Mewtwo's attacks long enough, he could eventually whittle down the Pokemon until he can take him down. But if Mewtwo manages to last long enough to exhaust Sans, then he could win.

Mewtwo is the strongest psychic pokemon. Probably the strongest pokemon in total. He has future sight, AND the strongest telekenitic powers. Future sight to predict Sans movement, catch with telekenisis, crush the little skeleton. WIn for Mewtwo.

Mewtwo wins with Psychic, as it is a move that doesn't require bullet aim and therefore won't be dodged, plus, it could just disable blue mode.

The win's for Mewtwo.

If we're talking about gen 1 cerulean cave mewtwo he wouldn't need a mega evolution to take sans out considering he has swift an unavoidable move

Talonmask said:
Swift being unavoidable is an NLF. It's simply a homing attack.
I quote from Fire Red and Leaf Green "Star-shaped rays that never miss are fired at all foes in battle."

I quote from Fire Red and Leaf Green "Star-shaped rays that never miss are fired at all foes in battle."

Homing attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back