• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs. Kirito (8 - 7 - 1)

Schnee One said:
Kirito for my reasons I guess. Freeze GG is an instant win and Mewtwo's TK does nothing due to the AP gap
AP gap =/= complete Resistance / Immunity. (Both are 4A....wut)

But I digress. SAO anime keeps playing me for a fool.

TK damage is completely AP based, TK isn't some Durability ignoring Hax.

So yes, TK does nothing.

"At least Large Star level+, possibly Multi-Solar System level+"

I'm not gonna bother questioning how the "+" is used here without being as obvious as it could've, but I can see where the AP gap argument here came from now.

Not changing my own vote, though.

Wait a minute, I just realized, we never mentioned Time Stop here. Probably doesn't change anything, but is that ability thought-based or with some visual movement?

The real cal howard said:
I mean...several.
I might need you for another Pokémon-related thread, btw, on a side note.

Otherwise, thanks, now I don't need to say Stomp and look like an idiot again.

omnidirectional freeze seems viable and thought based no less unless mewtwo starts as mega.

voting for kirito FRA

cant we give mewtwo mega? i mean, kirito literally shakes the universe at 20%. can't we give the ol chap a chance?

Arceus0x said:
cant we give mewtwo mega? i mean, kirito literally shakes the universe at 20%. can't we give the ol chap a chance?
Dark Mewtwo does even have a mega?

Ionliosite said:
Should I really change it mid-combat? I mean, this changes a lot of things.
in my opinion it is more fair than placing regural shadow mewtwo against someone with a lot higher ap and insta freezing powers (which in my opinion should be considered stomps but who am i to judge)

Mewtwo still have multiple thought based abilities to destroy Kirito like mind hax and time stop, but they aren't his leading move or something like that and that's the reason it isn't a stomp, I think.

Ionliosite said:
Mewtwo still have multiple thought based abilities to destroy Kirito like mind hax and time stop, but they aren't his leading move or something like that and that's the reason it isn't a stomp, I think.
mewtwo has time stop?

well i know this is not a stomp, but the match would change in the favor of mewtwo instantly if we bloodlustem both. cause otherwise Kirito has the insta win advantage which mewtwo can't bypass because we use the lead attack from the anime

Wait so it's a part of the same key?

That the OP explicitly states is the one we are using?

Wow, and I'm the bimbo.

I mean, SBA would mean using strongest form of character, right? If it means picking a separate form within the same key, then I don't see a problem.

Schnee One said:
Wait so it's a part of the same key?
That the OP explicitly states is the one we are using?

Wow, and I'm the bimbo.
show me where the op explicitly states that.

also i am talking of giving SM the mega evo so the fight would be fair, so curently it is technically base shadow mewtwo. However Shadow mewtwo in base has low chances of beating kirito so a mega evo should give him more of a chance.

btw guys mewtwo has reistance to extrmely cold temperatures

I think people here are just assuming Shadow Mewtwo X's resistance to Extreme Cold is not enough due to supposed AP difference, since Schnee argued earlier that Shadow Mewtwo's TK doesn't work due to AP gap. However, there was no Shadow Mewtwo X specifically mentioned prior to any of this before Arceus0x chimed in.

Also, I see that Star King Kirito's 4A thing is "possibly 4-A", instead of at least "likely 4-A".

Dragopentling said:
I think people here are just assuming Shadow Mewtwo X's resistance to Extreme Cold is not enough due to supposed AP difference, since Schnee argued earlier that Shadow Mewtwo's TK doesn't work due to AP gap. However, there was no Shadow Mewtwo X specifically mentioned prior to any of this before Arceus0x chimed in.
ap difference in freezing makes 0 sense tbh. insta freeze is absolute zero which means that it cannot go any lower. Mewtwo resists extreme cold, meaning that he liekly resists that kind of cold if he can make his atoms continue moving even after such cold. Freezing is the lack of movement in atoms. if it hits absolute zero it has no logical way of not moving any more. the only way you can surpass that limit is if you are some law of physics manipulating god that is 4-D or sth

Freezing w/o ABZ doesn't ignore durability so it being this supposed OHKO that we've been perpetuating is like...super false if they have a way out of the ice...which Mewtwo does.

The real cal howard said:
Freezing w/o ABZ doesn't ignore durability so it being this supposed OHKO that we've been perpetuating is like...super false if they have a way out of the ice...which Mewtwo does.
thanks cal.

you cannot go beyond a certain cold point (absolute zero) and freeze anything. If someone resists absolute zero then you have no way of making your ice colder or sth without bending logic itself.

also yeah, mewtwo has loads and loads of ways out, from teleportation to multiversal teleportation... wait, mewtwo can create a pocket dimension with stars... can't he create a freaking sun to melt that shiz?

I think Kirito's better option is just...hitting Mewtwo. The raw AP difference is more than enough to win. If he's gonna lolfreeze, Mewtwo can break out or cast a thought based barrier that prevents that, because it's not ABZ and therefore it doesn't ignore durability. Then Mewtwo does pretty much anything, like switch their stats or mindhax or timestop. Because being serious plus being ruthless plus precog is going to be problematic.

Back