• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs. Kirito (8 - 7 - 1)

kIonliosite said:
Mewtwo can't unfreeze himself if he doesn't have higher AP.
this quotation thing is annoying. imma leave this for the pros cause i seriously only know the basics to mewtwo. imma go sleep. arrivederci

Imma be completely honest, I'm very uncertain that the main character of Sword Art Online, who spent 90% of his fights going all cut-centric for the majority of his series, suddenly goes on all of his fights singing Let It Go on peeps.

Cal, the problem is that this isn't the Kirito you see in the SAO anime.

Ever since he got magic, he always lead with ice magic.

The real cal howard said:
Imma be completely honest, I'm very uncertain that the main character of Sword Art Online, who spent 90% of his fights going all cut-centric for the majority of his series, suddenly goes on all of his fights singing Let It Go on peeps.
Touché

I'm no SAO expert, but if Kirito leads with freezing it's highly likely Mewtwo loses. Safeguard helps but I don't believe it would be activated before a word is spoken AND Mewtwo does it in response to the attack and not before.

If Kirito doesn't lead then Mewtwo precogs and mindhaxes

He's probably done it but he's probably only done it once or twice compared to the countless sword swinging times

I mean, at this point you're just assuming his in-character move because "his series is named Sword Art Online".

Which is funny because after the first arc he wasn't in SAO anymore.

What's faster, though? A thought-based Attack or a speech-based one? Even the latter would need thinking first unless if it's by pure instinctive reflex.

Dragopentling said:
What's faster, though? A thought-based Attack or a speech-based one? Even the latter would need thinking first unless if it's by pure instinctive reflex.
you think before you speek. thus thoughts are faster

If we really want to start voting right now, my vote is for Mewtwo, (not out of biasedness, stfu), because he should have the quicker trigger. Also, can Kirito spam his "GG freeze"?

Would M2 be able use his power nulfication? "Locked special attacks" Wouldn't he be able to stop freeze from happening?

Freeze GG FRA. Kirito has a huge AP/dura advantage so Mewtwo's elemental and TK attacks won't do anything even if he hits first while Freeze ends it right after.

AnonymousBlank said:
Freeze GG FRA. Kirito has a huge AP/dura advantage so Mewtwo's elemental and TK attacks won't do anything even if he hits first while Freeze ends it right after.
Kirito has Resistance to TK? Wut? I thought this was confirmed not an actuality sans PIS.

??? I am talking about Mewtwo hitting him with anything (including TK) and Kirito taking it no diff and just freezing by saying a word. Never said he resists TK.

AnonymousBlank said:
??? I am talking about Mewtwo hitting him with anything (including TK) and Kirito taking it no diff and just freezing by saying a word. Never said he resists TK.
I was gonna say mindhax would prevent him otherwise, but forget it, I guess I'll just see how the anime will depict this Freeze GG for "Endgame" Jesus-kun (though the anime never manages to depict stuff quite accurately, anyway :/)

At best, I would've said Incon if TK + mindhax isn't faster.

Kirito for my reasons I guess. Freeze GG is an instant win and Mewtwo's TK does nothing due to the AP gap

Back