• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mewtwo vs. Kirito (8 - 7 - 1)

unnerve makes them cry for help and seeing there is nobody to help i doubt anyone would do that

you keep ignoring kirito's ridiculous willpower to the point that he can fight with just his willpower and without thinking as seen many times specially on the first 2 games he was in. and in bulbapedia intimidator iq skill requires specific condition

i don't want to go into each and every argument you can throw because it will go back and forth. anyway im not taking my vote its still kirito because they both have good chances to kill

TheGreatJedi13 said:
unnerve makes them cry for help and seeing there is nobody to help i doubt anyone would do that
you keep ignoring kirito's ridiculous willpower to the point that he can fight with just his willpower and without thinking as seen many times specially on the first 2 games he was in. and in bulbapedia intimidator iq skill requires specific condition

i don't want to go into each and every argument you can throw because it will go back and forth. anyway im not taking my vote its still kirito because they both have good chances to kill
k

intimidator iq skill is a difficult subject as not much info is shown, however unnerve is not "crying for help"

it makes the pokemon so nervous that they cannot even eat.

basically yeah, we can go back and forth. i still think mewtwo has more ways to win and thus i still vote for him

I don't think mind based abilities or emotion/fear-enducement will work on this Kirito given his battle with Incarnate Overflow Subtlizer instilled fear onto everything around him due to the type of incarnation he was using, ironically this is the thing that killed him in the end as his fear inducement backfired on him and caused his fluctlight to collapse from it being reflected onto him. Furthermore, he can make things that you're usually impervious or resistant against deal damage to you as from his fight with Subtlizer made him able to do all sorts of damage against him despite Subtlizer being able to absorb any and all attacks against him. I don't think it's just some sort of intangibility interaction either as Kirito specifically gave out commands to generate all elements (including void).

Still, on a technical scale, Shadow Mewtwo X can most likely predict what sorts of attacks Kirito can dish out. Both of them can likely deduce each other's weaknesses or methods of attack that will work against each other. I'm honestly not sure on which one to give the vote to. Incarnation can give a lot of room for Kirito do some set ups though if this goes to a battle of stamina but Mewtwo has a lot of versatile options and near limitless health.

Kruull Thrull said:
Still, on a technical scale, Shadow Mewtwo X can most likely predict what sorts of attacks Kirito can dish out. Both of them can likely deduce each other's weaknesses or methods of attack that will work against each other. I'm honestly not sure on which one to give the vote to. Incarnation can give a lot of room for Kirito do some set ups though if this goes to a battle of stamina but Mewtwo has a lot of versatile options and near limitless health.
dont forget his resurrection and a lot of other things too. i am thinking... maybe this is incon?

though i still think that mewtwo has more ways to beat kirito that kirito beating mewtwo... so im keeping my vote

Idk how Kirito supposedly wins this, tbh.

I mean, yall said Mewtwo's TK doesn't do anything due to AP difference despite them being same tier. Kirito dura is Multi Solar System level....+? Despite being "possibly 4-A"?

I'm not sure what's right or wrong anymore, but my vote for Mewtwo stays, regardless.

wasn't mewtwo 4-A for his realm creation with starry sky? iirc thats only 140petafoe if we scale to this

meanwhile kirito's ap calculation on shaking the universe with incarnation was at 1.5zettafoe

Dragopentling said:
Idk how Kirito supposedly wins this, tbh.
I mean, yall said Mewtwo's TK doesn't do anything due to AP difference despite them being same tier. Kirito dura is Multi Solar System level....+? Despite being "possibly 4-A"?

I'm not sure what's right or wrong anymore, but my vote for Mewtwo stays, regardless.
This is not how AP works though. Kiriti is physically so above Mewto that a mere tab would oneshot Mewto.

And i fail to see how Kirito being possible 4A and his + Durability contradict each other.

@First Witch dude, that's why I have a problem with this match in terms of the AP difference argument. Stuff wasn't made clear or is still very contradicting. I'm surprised Kirito doesn't have "at least 4A", tbh, based on the descriptions I'm getting from just his attack potency.

Not trying to be a Jackass but i still fail to see your problem. The creator of the profile probably decided that Kirito should have a low end Feat and a High end Feat to scale from, its not against profile creation rule. Both state the feat and AP value Edgito scales to, there is no contradiction

First Witch said:
Not trying to be a Jackass but i still fail to see your problem. The creator of the profile probably decided that Kirito should have a low end Feat and a High end Feat to scale from, its not against profile creation rule. Both state the feat and AP value Edgito scales to, there is no contradiction
Shaking the universe at 20% power should warrant "At least 4A" and the High 4C Low end feat can just be added to a list of other notable ones. But then again, I'm not a member who oversees or actively takes part in most revisions, so my suggestion likely don't matter, anyway.

Unoriginal Memes said:
I retract my vote.
Kinda too late there. Grace already started a while ago. I doubt it'll get added, though, either way. I really don't want a redux, either. This thread did not go well, and a redux isn't solving or changing anything. I'd rather have this closed, but ofc I'm not the one who makes that decision.

Back